THIRTY SEVEN~ An unbreakable Lo-Ve

SEVEN | Back on

July 4, 2013
~
//Milan\\
~

Waking up this morning wasn't normally how it usually be, no

Waking up this morning wasn't normally how it usually be, no. Instead it was one of those optimistic mornings....

I woke up Happy.

It's so strange every time I wake up happy, cause I didn't really go to sleep happy- I never remember going to sleep when I wake up happy-but when I peeked my eyes open and seen the same sun light outside and smelled the same air circulating in my room, it made me smile.

I just wanted to smile the entire day this morning.

I was one day closer to finding the gender to my baby girl.
At least that's what I think its gonna be.

The doc said on the 18th I can see it. If I'm not adding my time right she was given to me by the grace of God on the 3rd of February so I made five months yesterday.

It feels like this year is going by faster then the last.

Getting up, I crept to my door and peeked my head through, not seeing Joe in sight-but his room door wide open.

I got sweaty palms and held my stomach before running to the bathroom not even five steps away. His presence just made me nauseous, y'all I swear to god.

He acts like he lost his job, and the house be stinking, it forces me into OCD mode, but it just gets back smelling like a stray dog on a rainy night and straight ass.

Just imagine that.

But good news, for me to be five months, I wasn't that big..
Which also gave me the thought that I was having a girl.

Shouldnt the guys be like way bigger?
They have an extra limb?

But as that answer continues to not be answered, yet, I pushed satisfied with my piss. I don't wanna sound weird, but it felt good.

Morning pisses always feel good. Crazy we hold it all night and our bladder just fills as the day goes by.

"How big is my bladder?"

Shrugging I walked out the bathroom and ran back in my room gathering my clothes for this fine, fine day for the beach.

It was the fourth and Cakes invited me, Sammy, Fiona, and Ro to this get together her family was having on Orchard Beach.

Me personally wasn't too fond of the thought, beach in the summer with my new but old situation, but after talking with Ro about he insisted that we went.

It's only been about 8 years since I've gone.

The first time I went was with momma and Joe. When he was nice and cordial before he thought he had the right to put his hands on me.