SIXTY SIX~ Snakes in the Garden of Eden

TWELVE| THE OPPS

April 17, 2015
~
//Milan\\

When I woke up Ron was gone and I had multiple text messages coming through.

That last one being from Royalty, saying that Redd was the one to get shot last night.

That he fucking died.
Milo had got hit too but he in the ICU.

Then Cakes came in the room, talking bout the Sanctuary burned building is on the news with multiple bodies inside and I'm just mind boggled at this point.

Thankful that you know the war is over but none the less more stressed out then none. "Gane didn't call you yet?" Cakes asked me as she drove me to school.

I shook my head, "he probably sleeping last night off."

"Mm." She nodded, "Well have you talked to Ro."

"He ain't answer my calls I'm going to his house after school."

"You want me to drive you?"

"No, it's okay."

"Well okay." I could tell something was on her mind but I couldn't really tell what. But the atmosphere was getting weird.

"What's up Cakes?"

"What?" Cakes retorted, "Nothing Mi." She shrugged.

"It's something."

"I don't know Mi." She shrugged unsure.
"You just changing its like you just don't give a fuck anymore."

"What do you mean?" I asked her offended, "If I hadn't Ro and his friends would be dead."

"He's friend is dead. And one in critical condition Mi. Coma?!" She yelled, "Do you not give a fuck."

"Yes I give a fuck I know Redd, and I knew Fitz it's not fair people keep on dying on him, but that ain't the mob fault." I protested, "I did the right thing taking them to that party."

"Whatever Mi you don't get it."

"You right I don't." I folded my arms, "I can't stop Gane, he's gonna do what the fuck he wants—

"So leave."
"Leave the mob." She told me.

"Why you so quiet you scared to go?"
I couldn't say shit, besides the her and Ro, the Mobs all I got Sammy and Fi included.

"If money the issue, I can find you other ways?"

"Like what?"

"There's legal ways to get money Mi." She laughed, "Or maybe, I don't know here's a thought just maybe, take school a little more serious and actually do the work."

"I do, do the work."

"But you don't." She scolded me. "You missed out enough, and you're smart as hell, I'm sure there's multiple scholarships out there for you." She encouraged, "You still do wanna go right?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Well can you please start acting like it? I know shit get tough but you can do it Baby girl." I took her words into consideration as she pulled up to the school.