SIXTY FIVE~ 7/11

TWELVE| THE OPPS

April 13, 2015
~
//Milan\\

I sat by my lawyer as we all waited on the Judge to come through from the back. I was just hoping a bitch could post bail, last time I could but Cakes thought it was a good idea to let me suffer but I mean it's coo if they don't im not trippin.

Jen came to see with Siah and Tio hot on her tail while the girls sat in the rows behind me. We'd been here only 5 minutes but I was ready to leave already.

DOORS OPEN
"All rise for Judge Brown." We all rose in unison as the back doors opened once again gaining all my attention. I was shocked to see Rome and Herc with they team walking in.

So was the judge, but he didn't miss a beat sitting down.

"Milan Carter is being Charged on two accounts of Battery and assault with a deadly weapon how do you find the plaintiff?"

"My client claims Not Guilty your honor. On the counts that it was self defense, we're asking you today to grant bond, I feel it's reasonable for the simple fact my client was heavily attacked with witnesses to prove so."

"Mhmm."

"Your honor the girl has a record behavior like this—

"In every instance there's been forms of self defense—

"She's also a flight risk."

"In what capacity?!" My lawyer argued, "She's shown up to every visit with her parole officer and she hasn't violated anything— I'm sure she's very reliable your honor."

The judge looked at me then looked at the people behind me a little stereotypically not even hold you the shit felt a lil racist but I get it.

He prolly charged a couple niggas in this room right now. "Well I see two different stories on paper so we just won't know whose claiming self defense now will we?" The judge smiled before hitting his gavel, "The trial will Proceed," he nodded at me. "Bail set at 100,000." We all gasped hearing that shit.

I slump down in my seat that's a lot of my savings.

~

"Ayo!" Fuck me. "Yo stop walking!" Rome lightly pulled my forearm back.

"Wussup?" I pulled away from him, I'm sure Gane sent him anyway.

"You did good—

"That's all you gotta say to me?" Goodbye—

"Nah wait." He grabbed me once again, "Gang nem throwing a function, I want you to be there." He looked me straight faced, "Gane said you had to be there but, I want you there."

"Is it Important?"

"Somewhat." He nodded, "Just come ight. Bring Sammy and nem witchu."

~
April 15, 2015
~

~April 15, 2015~