FIFTY EIGHT~ One Harmless Gift

ELEVEN| In Horizon

December 12, 2014
~
//Milan\\

"So horizon?" Sammy said before hissing, "Hows life?"

 "Shut the fuck up Sammy!" Cakes defended me as I rolled my eyes

I hate this bitch.

"What?" She's innocent.

Fucking bitch, "Life's pretty smooth actually. Thank you very much." I said to her before giving her a sarcastic grin.

"No for real, you good though?" Fiona questioned. I rolled my eyes as she continued, licking my still healing lip. "You know them Tre bitches in there-"

"And some DOAs, 1-16's, we like a big ass family." I retorted before popping my jaw, "Im good though love, I told y'all the homegirls in here too."

"Fuck them hoes, Mi Homegirls please." Cakes said before Sammy looked at her crazy, "Little Tee in there-"

"Cause she stole a car and crashed it, if that's a girl you wanna call yo friend then be my guess." She looked at her before rolling her eyes. Sammy bitterly laughed, "You a mad ass bitch."

"Shut up Sammy I'm convinced you a bad influence—"

"I'm sad you just now noticing."

"So this is what I been having to deal with." Fiona said before we laughed.

"Did you talk to Ron for me?" I asked getting that familiar twitch in my ear, she nodded

"Did you talk to Ron for me?" I asked getting that familiar twitch in my ear, she nodded. "He said to call him, you got the pen and pad I told you to get."

I dug in my pocket grabbing out a paper and half a pencil getting ready to write the number down. I can't believe Ian know his number by heart.

Welp, now I got time to know it,

Never that deep. "I miss you guys." I blinked the tears away, "Bitch i'm starving in here." I laughed. They laughed with me, "Then eat the food."

"Is it like beyond scared straight food though?" Fiona asked me, she'an never got caught up.

"Bitch worse." I dragged it rolling my eyes, "Ima die in here."