EIGHTEEN~ WHAT Happens in the Dark

Caution: this part contains
Major Child Abuse
**

**
FOUR| Never tip the crown

February 3, 2013
4:56pm
~
//Milan\\

"You sure he said this park?" Cake asked as we all watched the raved up cars, trying to find out if this was really the park he wanted me to meet him up.

To say that it looked like an illegal race was finna happen, I didn't wanna be here.

I look too good for jail if this shit get busted in. "Yeah, I didn't know he was talking about this Race shit-"

"Well call him,"

"With what phone?" I turned my face up at Cakes.

My shit was broken to pieces.

"She'an got his number." Fiona then said, it was major facts though, "You got his number." She asked now looking at me.

I smacked my lips, "No."

Sammy laughed, "Lets go-"

"No just give me five minutes, drop me at the courts." I needed to find him.

I was eager to learn how to drive. When I finally run away, I won't have to run. I could drive and I think I found the right place the other day.

Since we were on the east and I wanted to leave as far as possible, I was thinking Cali but then again I was thinking some where I could lay low like ion know Colorado.

Random, but if I ever were to runaway from anything, I'd wanna go somewhere no one would think I'd go. But Boston was the first thought, its just too close to New York for me.

I hopped out her car and closed the door, looking in her window I told her, "Five minutes."

She smacked her lips and nodded, "Hurry up. I'm timing you." She waved me off. I smiled before I ran away to the courts.

When I seen the courts I stopped running since mad niggas was here and Ian want them to see me as if i'm thirsty for them at the courts.

That's really lame as fuck.

"Yo," I heard as my way. Ian nowhere I was going, honestly I was confused as fuck, kinda getting mad. "Yo, can you give me my ball ma?!" I heard again. I turned around to see a boy I never seen before. I smiled before getting the ball that had made its way over to my leg.

I picked it up, just as I was turning around he was making his way in front of me. "Dang you half deaf or something." He smiled.

I shrugged, "Maybe."

He bounced his ball before saying, "You prolly don't know me but I'm Ezekiel. I sit behind you in fourth period."

"You sit behind me in Fourth?" I asked completely shocked, "You must be shorter than me then," we laughed.

"Nah I gotta few inches on you," we started walking to the left court where noone was really playing, "Why you up here?" He shot the ball up, hitting the back board.

I shook my head, "I'm looking for Rush have you seen him."

He threw the ball hitting the back board before he caught it looking at me, "Why you looking for Rush?"

I smacked my lips, "Don't be all up in my business, I just met you Ezekiel."

"Call me Zeek please and I only say that to you because Rush may seem like a decent guy, but he ain't somebody you wanted mess around with,"