SEVENTY TWO~ BESTFRIENDS | I

FOURTEEN| Stray Bullets

October 30, 2015
~
//Milan\\

"BLAAAHHHHH!!! BLAAHHH!!" Vomit spewed out my mouth for the fifth time this morning since 3:25 hit my clock. It was constant, on and off, and the help of it being a Friday made everything seem worse.

Fridays are suppose to be chill.
Now i'm throwing up like I ate some expired. I mean, it fucking stank.
Ian think some shit like it was possible.

"Damn what died in yo stomach," Ron waved over his face. "Smell like hot dogs."

"Shut up." I flushed the toilet, getting up. "I just feel funny."

"Well come on we got school princess." He kissed my forehead, "Game day!" 

"Yayyyy." I fake cheered, while brushing my teeth. Not finished taunting him until after I was done.

"I get a front row seat of somebody knocking you off yo ass." Shaking my head once I was in the room. "How fun." I started to take my clothes out, "You gone hurt yaself."

"I love football, besides my life been dangerous ever since I met you." He laughed, "Don't worry about me ight I been playing ball since I was two!" He shrugged, "And hurt ain't even equivalent to this shit." He pointed to his eye, I blame myself for it; but then again nobody asked him to come play captain save a bitch, "I'll forever look mean."

"Yeah okay, whatever; but I been watching these movies lately and what if you get really hurt or something? Like Rocky Balboa or like the water boy?"

"Boxing and a movie. Bobby Bouche didn't get hurt."

"Ok but still that shit could happen in real life."

"And since when you been acting like this?" He folded his arms at me, "Like all concerned girlfriend and shit. You never cared this much about me in the game-"

"I've always cared this much it's just-"

"What?"

"Youre just-" I don't know how to explain it all I know is I'm not fucking no vegetables or kissing no more graves no time soon.

Niggas been getting hurt.

"What?" His hands sat on either side of his hips.

I just shrugged, "Its a new school year a nigga could crush you. Seein them at that thing or what ever I mean them niggas are huge." Ron's just tall.

"It's the third game of the season, we going up against our rivals. Whats the worst that could happen? We ain't gone loose with me on the team anyway." He smiled, "Varsity baby."

"Head. Ass." Rolling my eyes I started to go take a shower, Ron was already almost dressed so overall he was just waiting on me. I didn't even realize I was lost in the shower until he pulled the curtain back, "TWENTY MINUTES!?" He frowned, "Come on Lan. We gotta be there before the tarty bell ring."

"Okay damn," I grabbed a towel on the side of him. "So rude. This ain't it baby boy."

"You taking yo precious time like you ain't got no where to go." He shook his head, smacking my butt. I tried to hit him back, but he dodged it. "Act like you tryna make it to one of yo stops and be considerate." Smacking my lips I rolled my eyes at him as he walked out his room closing the door.

Twenty minutes later with no time to spare I was in the car, evidently we were gonna be late and I didn't even give the courtesy of doing my hair for todays fair accusation. Hell be considerate? Yeah be an asshole, he could've just left me.