FIFTY THREE~ A night to remember

TEN| Living THE Normal

September 14, 2014
~

"BLUE FORTY TWO! BLUE FORTY TWO—"

PADS BEGINNING TO CLASH TOGETHER**

"I can't believe I let you let me pass up some Curshaw to come sit at this trash ass game, and its brick as fuck out here?!"He smacked his lips letting out a light chuckled, "Never say ian love you." Ro spoke causing Milan to smack her lips as they began to find they seats in the crowded football stands.

It was Ron's game and even though she wound up late because of Ro, she still made it. She had to grab Ro from making yet another bad decision and instead of leaving him there like the bitch in her head said to, she brought his drunk ass to his rival school's football game.

Even though Ro didn't play football he was one to watch and joke with about niggas on the field. Ro had a thing for track and running the streets, football and getting tackled on wasn't for him. He'an like when people pushed him around.

Only Mi got a short pass.

She rolled her eyes sitting down in a nice space where she could see everything and still see some of the players face. She couldn't see Ron and with a smack of her lips she replied smartly saying, "That bitch pussy tainted. I saved you."

He scrunched his face up at her, "You say that bout every bitch I fuck."

"Another question? I thought you were done with females?" She looked at him dumbfounded, "What happened to that?"

"I like the excitement." He shrugged causing her to laugh, "Like don't get me wrong fucking wit guys is cool but it's lowkey hard as fuck, wit girls is like they throw themselves at me. You see Dyamond ass."

"Mhm, So you bi right now?"

"Yeah Lowkey."

"I can't wait till we get older and you can just be yourself freely Ro." She said looking at him, "I see you though. Remember that."

"Yep." He kissed her forehead before putting his arm around her continuing to watch the game just thinking about what she was saying. The question was could he ever just come out to the world and to those people?

In the hood they grew up in, if a nigga found out you was gay from the right people, they will fuck you up till you just gave up on everything including life itself.

Just from the way his momma reacted to him when he told her had him pushed way back into his bubble, of course since then he just grown sneaky and quiet about every thing he does, except for his one and only.

It was his little secret that would end up ruining his life if it came spillin out.

"So how bout you and Ron? Y'all something yet or you still giving him the run around?"

"Ro?!" She laughed out loud before finally spotting Ron get put back in the game before her cheeks grew hot, "We just, vibing right now I guess."

"Mhm. Y'all was vibin on the fourth too, then you just shut all that shit down-"

"Ro—"

"I just wonder what happened, thas all babes." He put his hands up as the crowd watch Ron miss the ball that was being thrown to him, "Shit what happened?"

She screeched her face after watching Ron get tackled, he was fucking up. "Nothing happened it was just.....Hirem."

"Right." He sucked his teeth, "Remind me to fuck that nigga up when I see him too."