FOURTEEN~ White Horse🦄

THREE| Not Ready to Leave

May 24, 2011
~

"Hey, Hey, You, YOU! ION LIKE YA GIRLFRIEND!" Milan jumped off her bed as she sang along with Avril Lavigne

"NO WAY, NO WAY! I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE!" She pointed to herself with the brush in her hand as she held it her mouth in a rock star stance, "HEY HEY, YOU YOU! I COULD BE YO GIRLFRIEND! Nnnn, nnnnannna, nnnannnna, nnannna.. HEY HEY YOU YOU I KNOW THAT YOU LIKE ME! no WAY no WAY! NO ITS NOT A SECRET HEY HEY YOU I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRL FRIEND!" She sang disturbing the whole apartment building with her white girl music.

If it wasn't Christina Aguilera, P!nk, Adele, or Gwen Steffani playing, the people didn't want white girls to be playing unless they had they head phones in. White bitches just wasn't the mood at that time period or in that space of area.

"Ya-You're so fine, I want you mine. You're so Del-licious. I think about you all the time, your so addictive, Don't you know what I can do to make you feel alright." She danced in the mirror.

She was happy as fuck. Joe hasn't been home in nothing short of Two days now and she was celebrating.

She didn't know she could be so happy before. Prolly the happiest day in her life, She can finally see what it feels like to sleep with out a pair of sweats on, or socks cause he liked messing with her feet and that freaks her out, and man was she counting the days for it to be safe again.

Royalty was walking to the stairs and heard the blaring music. He walked to Herman, a boy on her aisle and asked, "That's Milan house?"

Even though he's known her for so long, he never knew what her apartment was cause Milan didn't wanna tell him. Milan aisle was probably the cheapest in the whole shit.

Herman looked at the linky nigga and jerked his head back, "Do I know you nigga?"

Ro smacked his lips, "Yea nigga you know me I live in 23B. Is this where Milan stay." He pointed to the door he was sitting in front of. He was gay- or something, but that didn't give niggas- or bitches for that matter the right to think that he was a bitch. Cause the only person he'd ever be a bitch for was his only girlfriend for life, Milan.

"Nah but Snap stay in 15B." He nodded his head looking at him. Herman knew who he was talking about and he also knew her "street" name. He wasn't from her hood but like I said they grew up together. He knew who Royalty was, he just didn't care for him like that.

Royalty began to walk to 15B and the music got louder. "Damn she must be going through something." He said under his breath before he began to knock.

His stomach was like a ball of chains tied like a knot, he was so scared, but he needed to talk to her before he left for North Carolina with his foster dad Roshon.