FIFTY NINE~ FRIENDS.

ELEVEN| In Horizon

December 24, 2014
~
//Royalty\\

"IT AIN'T NOTHING CUT THAT BITCH OFF!" I yelled as I swung the bottle side to side getting my drink on as it struck 10 at night. I was currently at the homegirl function she throwing for Christmas.

It was lit for the most part, the only fucked up thing was me.

I had a lot of shit going on in my head at the moment so with convincing Redd and X'on had decided to bring me out of my shell. Ever since they booked Mi and I lost one of my homeboys the day of my birthday, i've just been on my shit.

Working with Chief was like a breath of fresh air sometimes.

Stealing people shit being a coping method for me, and it's currently working.

Just like this cup of Patron, "Damn Royal back up." Tati told me, pushing me off her, "You wallin out you need to take yo ass home."

"Shut the fuck up, Tatianna." I mushed her head causing her to push me. I laughed bumping into this pretty girl before I licked my lips. "I'm Royal."

"You a HOE!" Tati yelled from behind me, I laughed taking the girls hand pulling her to the hallway so we could talk. She was cute, standing by the wall, she probably didn't even wanna be here.

"Whats your name?" I asked looking down at her. She wouldn't look at me for nothing in the world like I was scary or something, "I won't bite you, I swear." I slurred laughing a little.

She cracked a smile for me before lowkey rolling her eyes, "Summer." She said before clearing her throat, "You been drinking?"

" She said before clearing her throat, "You been drinking?"

"Mhm." I smiled, "Here." She said giving me a piece of gum, "I'm suppose to be the designated driver so, I came prepared."

"Thank you." I laughed, "So you didn't wanna come?"

"Not at all." She rolled her eyes, "Parties and shit like this is more my sisters thing, im more of a homebody."

"No."My eyes widened with awe.

She a homebody that means only one thing.

She a VIRGIN!
Im finna bag a virgin.

"Yes, I am." She nodded, "The only reason i'm here is my best friend. She been talking about "baby fever" and I don't want her doing nothing retarded."

"Well look at you." I smiled, "Thats some shit my best friend would do." I laughed, "Too bad she was too in her shit now, huh." I sighed rubbing my face feeling my mood depress.

"You got a kid?" She looked at me like I had a dick on my forehead.

"A daughter." I nodded, "Her name Loyalty."

"Thats cute but damn." She laughed nervously, "A daughter..." She screeched her lips at me causing me to laugh, "Thats a deal breaker for me Royal."

"So you like what you see?" I licked my lips smiling once more.