SIXTY ONE~ Guilty as Charged

ELEVEN| In Horizon

January 2, 2015
~

When sun shown on Samantha's face, she groaned at the banging sensation she felt coming from her head. Not knowing what the fuck was wrong with her she felt her stomach turn causing to hurl over as she felt and tasted the after tastes of anything she had before she fell asleep.

"Ugh. So not cute." She groaned once again as she began to get up hissing in the process. Fi popped up from Mi's bed and looked at Sammy as she grilled her with a stank face.

They stared at each other before Sammy rolled her eyes and proceeded to get up, falling when this bolt of pain came rushing up her body from her big toe to the pit of her stomach.

Fiona got up and went to her as Sammy began to hold her legs close together, "Broooo, what the fuck?" She hissed to her self, wondering if she slept wrong or something.

What the hell happened to me?

"Sammy?"

"What happened last night?" She looked at her.

~
//Sammy\\
~

I watched as Fiona bit her lip looking at me like she was going to trying not to cry or something, I was eternally confused

"What all do- do you remember?" Her voice trembled.

My head tilted at her as I put my head down trying to remember what all had happened at the club, "I remember going up the stairs with you and meeting Kain. Good Vibes, then--then

~
LAST NIGHT
~

"Damn you really small." He said looking me up and down, "From down there you looked taller."He chuckled, "Beautiful as hell."

"Thank you?" I looked at him strangely. "You like tall girls or something?"

"Ion discriminate." He took a sip from his straw eyeing me as the music played in the back. I watched as his chains swayed back and forth and some diamonds on his watch glisten in the dark. He was very handsome, darkskin man. Pearly whites, with almond shaped eyes, thick eye brows, and dark brown eyes. He was gorgeous.

He laughed at me, "You staring ma." He told me.

I laughed, "I know." Getting up I grabbed his hand pulling him up, but instead he sat me down on his lap. "What you tryna get into tonight?" He asked handing me a drink as he cradled my back. I looked behind me as Fiona got up to leave.

Grabbing the cup, I smiled. "Im on whatever you on." He laughed and caressed me as I settled into him drinking from the cup, "Im glad to hear that." As the time settle little by little, we talked and things started to change.

Next thing I know he's helping me to walk. Everything feels cottony, everything looks distorted and dark as I try to keep my eyes at least a bit open as I felt them growing heavy and weak, "W-what you doing?" I asked feeling him grabbing on me and stuff, he was very strong just his grip hurt a bit.