TWENTY TWO~ From the outside looking in

FOUR| Never tip the crown

March 16, 2013
~
//Milan\\

It was finally FRIDAY!! Ro would be checking in today and I just couldn't fucking wait.

I got out the bed carefully from my aching foot, and walked to my closet. My board was downstairs once again I know what I said I do its just, safety percussion, who knows what he would do when he sees my board.

Joe doesn't like the idea of me having fun, but let's not get into what Joe crack head ass doesn't like! Let's think about the POSITIVE. He hates everything including life fuck that guy son.

MY BEST FRIEND SLASH FUCKING SOULMATE WAS FINALLY GOING TO GO TO MY SCHOOL!

This and next year was going to be O'DEE, two bro.

Nothing was gonna stop us from wrecking shit like he promised. She like this made me want to wake up everyday and now that Ro was back... I knew everything was gonna be okay.

So today would be a great day.

I got out my clothes for today. My style was becoming more teenage girl everyday it seemed.

It was like the more I hung with Sammy and Fiona when they take me to the mall, they teaching me how to get into my own skin.

It started with Cakes talking to me about getting my hair done, and getting pampered. She had already took me to get my eyebrows done the first time I ever! Now she was talking about fake nails. Nails?

I'm not against it but I fight bitches I'm not tryna have my real nails fucked up.

I looked in my closet to look for a suitable sweater and seen this jean jacket with a hoodie that Cakes had bought me a while ago and starting combing my straightened hair out, finishing off with my red converse all stars for this simple look.

I got up in the front of the mirror and looked at my face and seen my lip was healing okay, but my eye was still a bit blackened. I got out the make up and began applying it to my face masking the mess. It didn't hurt as much as it did yesterday so that was a good sign.

Touching off my face with some mascara I was finally content with myself.

I got my bookbag, taking a twenty out my shoe box-make that thirty, I took thirty dollars out my shoe box and put it back where it belonged before leaving the house-taking twenty out of Joe's pants pocket before I left seeing him blacked out on the couch.

I know what yall maybe thinking, but fuck that shit.

I ran down the stairs and breathed in the smell of gun shells, dirty cigarette air, and cat piss. Oh how I love this smell. Smells like home-peep the sarcasm? Im learning to have a sense of humor again and its fun!

With Joe you couldn't be funny.

I grabbed my Board out the bushes dusting off my wheels before I began to roll off to school. I couldn't wait till he came.

With the money I had I went to Deli by the school, not to steal but to buy.

I was in a good mood and I wanted to put people in the same mood I was in, it was a good day.

"Hey Milan." Mosen the clerk said as I walked up to him, "Hey Mr. Mosen."

"You're total is 3.12."

"Thank you Mr. Mosen." I wasn't craving what id usually get from the store which was my Hot Fries and Limon Lays no today I was craving something more snacky more candy like.