NINETEEN~ Repeat after 12 hours

Caution: this part contains
Child Abuse
**

**
FOUR| Never tip the crown

February 8, 2013
~
//Milan\\

I looked out the window seeing how the sky miraculously went from dark to a midnight blue, to the morning.

"GOOOOOOOD MORNING," The new Kat that now lived in the complex had yelled out the window of his apartment, "HAVE A BLESS DAY! I LOVE YOU ALL!"

"SHUT YO GAY ASS UP!"

I shook my head and just laid on the bed until I felt the need to get up.

I've been laying in this space since two nights ago, me, my bed, and the snacks that I encountered the day before.

I looked at my blacked out TV that I cut off when the first blueness came out.

I felt miserable and no one could help me.

Being suspended for 4 days has been the worst. Especially when you have to lock yourself in a room to get away from your abusive stepdad.

But it's just life you know.

I got up and got my clothes, new pair of socks, and my black all stars and ran into the bathroom locking the door.

I haven't been in contact with Joe in two days. I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE HE WAS, or what he'd do to me when he sees me for not communicating with her for those two days.

He might hit me with a fuckin wire again or something- know what stop thinking about it.

I got in the shower for however long, got out, and put on my clothes.

I forgot my lotion but Ian care. I had some lotion in my bag, I'll just put some on, on the train.

I left out the bathroom closing the door behind me. I threw my clothes in my dirty clothes bag that sat in the corner.

Grabbing my back pack, I was going to run out the room but stopped and looked at myself in the mirror at my wet hair.

Should I try to do it?

No time,

I Just ran out like a wet dog stopping in my tracks hearing Joes' snores.

He was on the couch, knocked out like always.

Hmm.

I sat my bag by the door and crept up to the man. His pants sat by the couch next to him, I pulled them fast for less noise and pocket checked him.

Ten dollars. The fuck really?

Broke ass nigga.

I knew it was going to be brick as fuck outside so I grabbed my blue beanie and walked outside and into the cold day. The fogginess would let up by the time I had PE.

I waited for the train, then got on ten minutes later.

I made sure to lotion all the visible parts of my body, just in time for when my stop came and I was running to school.

I had no idea what time it was.

It was like each step I took to school, the sadder I became.

Yeah I was sad on my way, but nothing waited for me at school.

No excitement, just drama.

Drama I didn't care to want or have and that always dawned on me in the morning.