TWELEVE~ KENGI PLACE

THREE| Not ready to Leave

May 7, 2011
~

Milan sat on the swings as she waited for Kengi to drop by

Milan sat on the swings as she waited for Kengi to drop by. It was going on 2:00, she's been waiting since 12:00. When he'd usually come.

Her head hung low as her feet dangled. She ended up getting lined up for his attention maybe he'd like her more, all he said was 'you look like you like girls.' And after that she could barely remember what happened, all she know is that bitch was bleeding from her mouth when she was done.

She hadn't talked to him since and she was regretting the hair cut even though it made Joe look at her twice and keep it moving, all she wanted was for Ro to like it.

But he did like it in someways, if that's she was going for- he lived for it, it just made him laugh a bit wondering if she was confused like he was. He wanted to talk about it with her and himself with her she just didn't give him any chance too what so ever.

So today he was leaving out of his apartment to go see her at the swings.

Their swings.

"Yo Lani, wussup." He smiled seeing her there.

She rolled her eyes not looking up at him. She could feel his glare, but she didn't want to talk to him.

She just wanted the one man in the world right now that seemed to never hurt her in no way possible.

Kengi.

"Oh so the silent treatment." He sat down next to her, "I'm sorry for saying that about your hair, I really do think you look good." He told her what he thought she wanted to hear only to be shunned some more.

"I don't care about the hair." She lied just a bit confusing him.

"So what's wrong with you?"

She smacked her lips at him, "You know what you did Royal, don't act stupid."

He jerked his head back at her tone, "What crawled in yo ass and died? Holl'on"

He looked over her appearance and seen the whip mark on her neck that she hid with her hair, he moved it a little bit only to come across a bite mark.

She moved his hand with a slap.

His eyes were wide as he looked at her, "Who bit you like that?" He asked in horror. Soon it turned into anger, "Was it after you left? Man I said let me walk you home why you'an let me?"

"Cause you were too busy, drooling over your boyfriend is why Royalty." She hopped off the swing, "Why you'an tell me?"

"Because Ion know what this is?" He shrugged. "Shelia caught me struttin in her heels a week ago, and we had a talk. She said maybe I was just a little curious to how they felt Ion know what's wrong with me okay." He stood up the same. "Ion gotta tell you everything." He shrugged tryna brush off the way she was coming at him.