EIGHT~ Young Lady too soon

Caution: this part contains
Sexual abuse of a Minor
**

**

TWO| Ready to Play

April 18, 2010
~
//Milan\\

"Grand-mère ruby ​​pourquoi tu nous enseigne ça maintenant?" I ask her as I washed off the greens. I was ONLY suppose to be here for a little while but here we are now. (Grandma Ruby why you teaching us this now)

"Parce qu'un homme aime une femme qui sait cuisiner." (Because a man loves a woman that can cook)

"Alors tante Jen ne sait pas cuisiner?" I asked her earning a pop to my mouth. I laughed as she put the butter inside of the pot. "I'm just playing. I'm just playing."
(So Aunt Jen don't know how to cook)

"Tu ferais mieux d'arrêter de jouer comme ça Milano." (You better stop playing like that Milano)

She rose her eyebrow at me before tilting her head to the side, "Qu'est-il arrivé à ton cou?" She asked poking it. I smacked her hand in reflex and that resulted to her hitting my butt. "Qu'est-il arrivé à ton cou? Milano." She asked again.
(What happened to your neck)

I shrugged, "I probably scrapped it Skating?" I lied. The belt had connected to my neck again. I gotta learn how to dodge them bitches.

She mumbled, "Skating?" I nodded my head giving the greens to her, "And what is this Skating you speak of?"

"Kengi gave me his skateboard that's what it is. Ruby I be gliding, he been teaching me how to kick flip and I think I got it almost." I smiled talking about it, "I feel like i'm cheering again you know?" I had to stop cheering though.

It was interfering with the time I had to come home and it's too "revealing".

She nodded, "You like doing it?" I smiled. I liked it when she spoke in english. She rarely did it because she always sounded funny and other times you couldn't understand what she was saying really.

Like when we really make her mad sometime she cuss at us in english.
She makes me feel like a foreigner when she speaks English cause its like damn,

It's really a language. I thought I was just talking but hey, I know three other ones.

I nodded, "Its helping me you know. Kengi says that when i'm mad or some, all I need to do is ride. Joe don't know I do though."

"And why is that Milano?"

"I don't want him to know." My smile had dropped, "He'on like seeing me happy, I think he might mess with my board."

"So where do you keep it?" She began on the chicken, giving me my own, "After all the mustard on it, put it in the flour."

"Okay." I nodded taking the mustard out her hand. "I keep it at Royal house. You know my friend." I smiled.

"Just a friend?" She asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yes he's just a friend." I laughed as ruckus was beginning to become clearer causing me to drop the whole chicken. What the hell.

I smacked my lips turning it upside right and walked out the kitchen, "WHATS THE MATTER FOR YA!? WE COOKING?!" I yelled looking at the Rods that were huddled around. In the middle was Rome and Tyler fighting.

"La'Romeo descendre de votre cousin maintenant!" Granny Ruby yelled getting on the side of me. (Lil'Romeo get off your cousin now)

Rome pushed him off of him socking him in his again before straightening himself out as Jasiah held him. "YOU FOUL AS FUCK BRUH! YOU FOUL, THATS SOME GRIMEY SHIT YOU DID SON! IMA FUCKING KILL YOU!" Rome yelled to him.