FORTY FOUR~ Le Seul et Unique

Caution this part contains: Acts of Gun violence and Murder
**

**
EIGHT| All before Nine

August 27, 2013
~
//Royal\\
1:12pm

"So this is you leaving me alone until I have it?" Dyamond asked as I sat on the bench of the church

It was Johnny's funeral and I wanted to apologize. I couldn't sleep cause I was thinkin what if she ended up namin it some like Johnathan if it was boy or some shit?

I'd have to be around to make sure she couldn't do no shit like that know what I'm saying.

That'd be weird as fuck.

"I was being immature. It ain't about you and me, it's about what's in you right now. I guess you can call me for appointments or whatever but I'ma keep my distance. I seen yo daddy car riding round my building."

"I told him not to hurt you, so get out yo ass he's not." She folded her arms, "If he really wanted to murk you, he would've shot you when you walked in at the last moment."

"Ian know yo cousin like that. I just wanted to talk to you, set some things straight."

"Please you only came to see me." She smirked.

"No, I didn't." I shook my head looking at her seriously.
I can't wait till my baby face shake off. Then she gone take a fuckin hint.

"I wanted to do this at a better time but with yo cousin dying and all, with yo family not wantin me being around you, I just thought this was a appropriate time to talk about this."

"Well thank you for changing yo mind."

"I wasn't gone let you be a mom's by lonesome. Only the strong survive," I joked cashing her to gasp.

I laughed at her.

"I'm not about to argue which you." She put her hand in my face and said,

I smirked at her, "Then be happy with what you getting outta me." I smacked it, "It is the only thing left."

Flicking me off she she reached in and hugged me, "You always make me happy," she can let go now. "Thank you Ro."

"Mhm, Distance babes." I let go of her and straightened out my suit, "I gotta go. My purpose here is served. Enjoy the service."

~

Getting into Cakes car, I got in the back with Mi. She looked at me and then looked back out her window.