THIRTY ONE~ "God Got Me"

SIX| Second Half

May 7, 2013
~
//Royalty\\

First thing I wake up to is the sound of car honks and that's an alarm for me to get up

First thing I wake up to is the sound of car honks and that's an alarm for me to get up. I hate living on this side of the building, Milan and Hailey side are the best. Very peaceful over there.

I got up from my bed and fixed my drawers before I walked into the bathroom wiping the sleep out of my eyes and brushing my teeth before brushing my teeth once I was done.

When I walked out the bathroom I had to stop. It smelt like my moms breakfast. When she first got me her and Roshon she always made breakfast. Every Saturday and Sunday morning, every weekday was simply waffles.

I walked into the kitchen and she was for sure frantically cooking breakfast. My momma always cooked on Hi cause she didn't like to wait so the house was normally a little foggy when she was done but the cooking was fire no doubt.

"What you doing?" I asked her rubbing my stomach looking over her to see eggs in the pan and bacon and waffles on a plate.

She smiled at me weakily as I moved from by her, "I made you breakfast."

"Is this yo way of saying sorry for hitting me last night?" I asked her.

She just turned her head back to the stove and focused on the eggs. I ate a link and said, "I understand you ma." I nodded at her before I finished eating so I finishing telling her, "I'm 13 finna be 14 in a couple months and you worried about me." I kissed her cheek. "Thank you."

"I'm gone be fine, god got me." I grabbed a waffle walking out.

She called me back and I looked around the corner, "Don't be late for school please. I'm tired of them calling."

"Ight Shelia."

"Mh-" She waved me off taking the eggs off the stove. I walked into my room finishing my waffle, before I stood in front of my dresser. "Well I guess this is how I will start my day." I started before I pulled out the drawer all together.

~
Milan
~

~Milan~