SIX~ MOM

Caution: this part contains
Extreme Violence and Murder
**

**
ONE| Innocent Mind
April 5, 2008
~

"Ight Lani, when you go up in here make sure you run straight out when you got everything you came in here for, ight

"Ight Lani, when you go up in here make sure you run straight out when you got everything you came in here for, ight. Ima be right in the front waiting for you." La'Romeo instructed her as they sat in the parking lot of a Super market.

It was the one store he knew of that cameras didn't work. Thing is is that this place was filled with fucking security guards and he stole from here already and got caught.

Now he was just going to have his right hand girl do it for him- well for them.

She nodded her head before she began to walk inside the store with her bag on her back with a couple posing as their child before parting ways when they entered the store.

Just then she started to put the things on the list into her bag. Milk, bread, chips, candy for her, chicken noddle soup, and chicken portions. Just then she heard, "Ouuu she stealing!" And began to run away zipping her back pack up as Rome waited at the entrance for her, "Come on Lani!"

She clenched her jaw before she hopped on her cousins pegs and he began to peddle away from the scene.

"You suck at not getting caught Lani." He shook his head.

She rolled her eyes, "Shut up." The hit the familiar dip, "i'ma get better at it."

When they made it to Grandma Ruby house she put the stuff up and made the can of soup she stole for Granny Ruby before walking by Granny Ruby's door, scared to go in.

Granny Ruby seemed to be getting sicker everyday and sooner than later she was going to have to be in the hospital.

At the moment they were trying to avoid having so many hospital bills.

She knocked on the door, "I made you some Chicken noddle soup Ruby." She entered her room with the steaming bowl trying not to drop it.

It was very hot.

"Merci Milan." (Thank you Milan)
She tried to sit up, "My angel." She coughed.

"NON Nana ne te lève pas, je t'aide." She climbed on the bed helping her grandmother up, "Its freshly made in a pot, not the microwave." She said truthfully causing Grandma ruby to chuckle, after Rome told her Microwaves can give cancer she stopped microwaving Granny Ruby food.
(NO Nana don't get up, lemme help you)

"Merci mon coeur." (Thank you sweet heart)

Betty Boop was playing on the TV like always and Milan found herself watching it with her grandmother intrigued like she did all the time after school, or when ever she was there.