FIFTY SEVEN~ Oppositions

ELEVEN| In Horizon

November 8, 2014
~
//Milan\\

Bitch, I am on my way to Horizon Juvenile Center, can you believe a bitch

All because Fo car wasn't his car, and pigs are nosey.

~
November 5, 2014
~

"Now you young lady." A cop sat across from me, "You're record is almost horrible for a kid your age." He threw me a file, "You lucky i've seen worse." He said sitting on in front of me, "What were you doing in that car?"

This was the tenth time he'd asked me and i've said the same thing, "They were taking me home."

"Yeah?" He asked me with this threatening look as I grilled him with nothing but hatred and disgust. He sucked his teeth and snickered, "So you really doing this huh?"I just rolled my eyes and fixed the side of my hair. They didn't have me cuffed so that's one thing I was thankful for in this situation.

I wasn't arrested.

He got up to turn around and leave saying, "I'll call your family and tell them you're not going home." He said smartly.

"What why?" My face broke out with worry.

"You didn't open the file," he smirked. "Sweetheart, you've been reported missing for a while now, we got you now." He laughed.

"Wait?" I squealed as he was walking out the door. He stopped, "Can I at least make my phone call or is that only in the movies?"

~

It was pretty evident that they taking me here after that but I didn't know for how long until my court date, three days later (today) so they kept me in a holding cell like I'd gotten arrested for a DUI or something.

As for G5 and Fo, i'm guessing they still under investigation for the car.

I will never know what happened and quite frankly, I don't want too.

I should've never called for them, but im still gonna get her.

Turns out the cops been looking for my delinquent ass for a minute, and I got thrown off by that care bear built ass bitch.

Maybe I do deserved the four months of my time in here, I said I wanted a break too right.
If I didn't believe in Karma then now it just seems to make since.

They found the guns and since we not saying shit they just charged us all with possession of firearm and I'm sure they gone try to get us on attempt to use.