SEVENTY~ When the Party's Over

THIRTEEN| Blurred Lines

August 18, 2015
~

Starting August, Milan and Jonae started to do a make over! With Nae cousin Ashtin coming in from Ohio for good, the three became a trio.

All in Jonae room laid Milan on her back taking pictures and texting Ron, sitting by the wall with her phone plugged into it was Ashtin, and minding her business like always sat Nae in front of the tv eating chips.

"Thats why you wear glasses now." Milan spoke before throwing a pillow at Nae head, causing her glasses to fall off her face. Looking back at Mi she threw it back, Mi caught it laughing. "Get out the tv face."

"Hoe shut up, you do too." Nae flicked her off saying, "Always fucking wit somebody, don't play wit me play witcho nigga!" She threw a larger pillow that was by her before jumping on Mi playfully. "Oh wait you can't he still at Camp."

"Get off me chewbacca's bitch." Mi said laughing. Nae jumped on her again before getting off the bed, "Leave me alone thot."

"Bitch shut up." Mi said laughing. A silence once again was the drought of the room. Although the tv was lowly playing Star vs the forces of evil, nobody was talking.

Suddenly, Ashtin groaned out loud catching they attention as she drastically fell back on floor, "I NEED A NIGGA!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" Nae mimicked causing them all to laugh and Ashtin to get on the bed criss cross apple sauce, "Let's go to Naomi party?" She suggest with her hands crossed, Mi smirked, "Im down."

Nae on the other hand didn't want too, "Nah Im cool."

"Oh fuck no, you coming." Mi encouraged her. Ashtin nodded, "Yeah plus it's my first for real Bronx party, don't do this to me," she pouted her lip.

"No." Nae said with her arms crossed and her mind made up, "What if somebody I don't want to see is there? Then Im in a fucked up situation, No!" She spoke.

"Thats not even gone be the case; why you thinking all negative and shit?" Ashtin spoke with disgust laced in her voice, "Two years ago you would've been down as fuck, remember when we raided Armani and Karlyle party that was lit as fuck."

"That was in a long time ago—"

"Ima be there!" Mi spoke up with a smirk as she pointed to her self, "I won't let anything bad happen to you."

"Yeah, and you my cousin." Ashtin walked up to her with a dumbfounded look upon her face, "What I look like?"

"A fucking retard." Nae retorted causing her and Mi to laugh as she moved from her original place to on the bed. Mi nudged her still tryna stop laughin, "Shut up."

"Nah but for real plllleeaaaseeeee!" Ashtin begged, "We can have Ro come and be your watcher while Mi help me—-"

"Ah pause," Mi held her hand up. "What you mean Mi help you do what? Cause if Ro coming my nigga coming, looking for a nigga is all you sis." She laughed slightly.

"Ionknow-" Nae started as she got up a bit.

"I'll talk to him, if you reconsider?" Mi lip drooped down, Nae squinted her eyes. "Y'all full of shit." She then sat back on her bed turning the tv up with the remote trying to ignore Ashtin tryna reason with her.