FIFTY TWO~ New Ties

Caution this part contains: Minor Domestic and Gun Violence
**

**
TEN| Living THE Normal

September 12, 2014
~
//Milan\\

In these short couple of months I guess you can say everything been solid and smooth around the block.

I'm living with Cakes still and these days things are getting complicated, with Devin—Damon.

I always sense his tension of not liking me and I don't give a fuck, I'd kill him.

And with speaking about killing people, that man? He's now the last thing I think about, when he used to be the first.

Still show up but not as frequent.

After talking to Ro I took his advice and ran with it. Believe it or not it put my mind at ease, he should know what he's talking about, he's killed way more people then me...

September • 2014

September fourth was a day Milan had dreaded since the last year it'd happened

September fourth was a day Milan had dreaded since the last year it'd happened. She always thought if she pushed this unbearable pain she had away for the rest of the year it'd magically go away, but it'd hit her hard that morning.

She woke up to a dream of her and her baby boy.

She pictured him with her skin color, same head and curls..he had little elf ears and the cutest cheeks.

When she woke up she cried for thirty minutes straight wondering if how'd she pictured him was accurate and wouldn't even know because she made him be put in that position.

It was her fault, in her eyes.

She went to Gane that day and it went smooth except him bringing up that day. It made her mad he knew somehow, but thankful he didn't go telling nobody her business.

She got the information she needed for the day and without any distractions went to Dani to pick up her product. Seeing it was still nicks and dime bags she laughed at Gane's petty ass. Looking up to his balcony where his office was by, she seen him laughing at her.

Flicking him off she left her second home to go the block.

She canceled on everybody except for Cakes, Sammy, and Ro. Fiona was M.I.A for the longest but Cakes said she talked to her awhile ago. The only thing she was gonna do was sell then leave the block to meet Ro at his grave site.

It was Royal's idea and her being dumb she fell for his trick making her promise to show. She didn't want to talk about her inevitable lost.