FORTY TWO~ Starting Over

Caution this part contains: Acts of Gun Violence
**

**
EIGHT| All before Nine

August 10, 2013
~
//Milan\\

When I woke up this morning I didn't know if I was going to have a good day, or a bad day

I didn't know if I was gonna do something productive with my time today or if I was gonna slack it off with Sammy and nem...

I didn't even know if I was gonna make it out the house.

When I got up the first thing I did was look at my closet mirror and sighed.

Bitch I was depressed.

My belly was growing more then I would have expected to in the matter of sleeping. Hell neither did I want it too. How am I gone hide this shit.

Everyday it got even harder to put on clothes that should fit me. I got even heavier then I expected to now being a full on 160 pounds from the 100 I used to be bitch im fat.

I'm just changing before my eyes.

When I got up I didn't think to start my day off, crying looking at my self for almost an hour.

I couldn't be mopping around and sleeping on money, speaking of it, I grabbed some and my bag so I can go on a little trip. Bitch I'm not finna cry in the mirror all day bitch I'm fucking Milan India Carter bitch the fuck.

Changing into something more presentable from the clothes I'd pulled out the night before, I left out the house in a scurry while Joe was passed out on the couch from drinking over ten cans of beer last night I lost track after a minute.

He hasn't been messing with me lately and I don't know to either be happy or afraid of it.

Im so used to it that now I'm just waiting for him to explode, sure he raises his voice at me and pushed me a little bit but it's not Joe type.

It's like he's being gentle with me and I don't like it it scares me more cause I don't know when he's gonna explode.

The anticipation is honestly the worst and I try not to think about it.
Im not finna think about it.

Walking to Cakes house I was stopped by a honk. Turning my head, I seen Kengi in his car.

It looked almost Identical to Cakes' I don't know if he did that on purpose but it was weird, "Aye ma, what you doing?" He asked me.

I pointed straight ahead, "Im going to Cakes house."

"Hop in, I was going over there anyways." He opened the car door, I shrugged and hopped in. "You need to stop walking to her house by yo self. You tryna get snatched up or some shawty?"