SEVENTY SEVEN~ And to Meet Ms. Carter

FIFTEEN| Trial and Error
~

"Just tell me what happened Milan, I can't defend you if I don't know what happened."

"I told you— I don't remember."

"Mi." Jen looked over at Mi, "Can you please stop being so fucking difficult!? Both my sons lives are on the line right now!"

"And Mine ain't!" Mi stressed showing her lawyer and aunt the cuffs chained to her chain. "Shit it's not just them."

"Then why don't you remember? Hmm, we gotta get you some counseling!?" Jen sarcastically asked before getting serious. "Do you think they'll go for her being insane—

"I'm not!"

"You've been fucking different who fucking knows!" Jen stopped herself from crying, "Mi can you just fucking think about what happened!?"

"I told you guys— I don't remember."

At that point Jen just gave up. With Tyler not talking and Siah being in a coma— all they had were charges against them and three guns.
Either way they didn't need to say anything— all they had to do was wait for the trial.

After they let Mi out the hospital they took her straight to the police station to get suited in before her leave back to Horizon—

Or at least she thought.
No instead she was sent straight to New York City Juvenile Justice.

She hadn't said a word since her statement to the police— she didn't even want to talk after the talk with the doctor.

Half of her was glad she was okay, the rest wished who ever had shot her, did a better job and killed her whole.

But instead she was waiting on trial she was sure to get buried for.
3 bodies counted for her gun and she knows it was her gun cause she bought the bitch her self. Only one body was counted for the other two guns that weren't hers.

She just didn't remember the act.
It made her sick she didn't even get a slight glimpse of it like she usually did.

It made her think she really was a crazy person and belonged there. Or in a mental institution.

For the first time in a long time ever since she got to Juvie she was stuck in one place.

She got Denied Rome's funeral, she cried the whole day. Had everybody wondering what she looked like behind the door— had her celly annoyed.

She'd heard Mi cry nonstop since she arrived, only silence she knew was when Mi was sleep.

2 weeks in she dreaded the sounds of sobs, of snot either running down or going up, some sleepless nights of Mi talking in her sleep and screaming demonicly.

She was tired of it.
December 3rd was the first day they ever spoke.

And it wasn't that pleasant.

~
December 3rd, 2015
~

"Yo Giselle you need to get this bitch out my cell."