FIVE~ ROYALTY

ONE| Innocent Mind

September 12, 2007
~
//Milan\\

"But Ian do nothing bad ma, he lying on me!" I yelled to her as I cried

"But Ian do nothing bad ma, he lying on me!" I yelled to her as I cried. She wouldn't believe me, why won't she believe me?

"So why would he just whoop you for no reason Milano?" She looked at me like she was tired of hearing me- how many times do I have to say it.

"BECAUSE HE DOESN'T LIKE ME!" Just then her three fingers made they're way to my mouth and she popped me.

"Go to your room!" She yelled. I pushed her out the way yelling and ran outside the apartment we moved in two weeks after Quentin died with Joe.

She even married him last week can you believe this.

AND I WASNT EVEN INVITED!

She always doing something no one asked her to do.

"Hey is this swing taken?" I heard someone say as I occupied both swings of the set. I didn't want anyone by me at the moment.

"Ye-" I stopped as I turned around to see the most gorgeous boy I done ever seen in my life.

He was a light skin complexion, low cut hair, and big full lips. He was short, but we looked to almost be the same height and his face was frowned up with red eyes.

He looked to be crying about something, "No you can take it." I rubbed my ear.

"Thanks," He said before taking it and sitting down

"Thanks," He said before taking it and sitting down. He kept his head down as he swung mildly slow, mostly just sad like. "I'm Milan." I told him causing him to look up at me, "Royalty."

I laughed, "Why did ya momma name you that?"

"Why'd your momma name you that?" He retorted looking at me with a mug.

I shrugged ignoring it, "She didn't. My Granddaddy Joisuae did because my dad is a moron." He laughed, "He's not an actual Moron." I continued.

His smile was really pretty.
"What are those?" I asked pointing to his teeth.