SEVENTY THREE~ BESTFRIENDS | II

FOURTEEN| Stray Bullets
~
October 31, 2015
//Ro\\

"Yo what do you wantttt?" I groaned answering Mi's face time

"You in love with yo new tattoo huh." Mi teased me making me laugh. "What you want girl." I covered my chest from her eye sight.

"We got a problem come get me." She flipped hair over.

"We?!" I screeched, "Where Ron at?!You still not talking to him?" I groaned.

"No and this problem," she huffed. "It's serious I only trust you."

"Aaahhh-" I stressed.
"PwleAssssssse?" She begged, "I really need you hoe I shouldn't even be begging the fuck."

"Fine give me a minute."

"Okay text me when you on yo way." I shook my head as she hung up on me. It's like we never say a real good bye no more.

Hell I guess we really don't need to, "I gotta bounce ight." I told a female I been smashing for a while named Khadijah.

She frowned, "You always come to fuck, but never stay."

"I got shit to do." I stood up pulling up my pants. "Hell what ima do here? Sit and watch you play on yo phone?"

"You could play with me?"

"Den what?" I smirked in the mirror taking a picture proving my point with her face in her phone in my background.

Shaking my head, "it ain't shit for me to do, but you

Shaking my head, "it ain't shit for me to do, but you. And you ain't even my female."

"You could make me but you been playin." She laid her phone down as I put on my shirt, "I already met Loyal; we should be official by now."