TEN~ 9 months later

TWO| Ready to Play

February 10, 2011
~

Milan's breathing was shallow, not being able to breathe on her own.

Her bones were healing, but yet still fragile.

She was traumatized.

Since that night Milan's laid in the same hospital bed. Joe's filed her as missing to cover his tracks, Ruby J has had a stroke, and Rome is on a killing streak for his boss, becoming the best drug dealer he can be.

No one but the runner that night has been with Milan since. So she wasn't really alone. Especially since Mi was considered a Jane doe for right now.

"Hi kid, I brought a uh- a uh I forgot what the hell this was but hell, it look good." The lady runner said taking a seat by her. "I was planning on doing ya hair but, I'm kinda scared. You know from the last time seizing and shit, kinda creepy not finna hold you."

Milan couldn't really tell where she was, but she could hear everything. She could hear the unfamiliar voice that's been with her for the last three months, she wish she could see her though.

Ole girl was really nice. She came almost everyday leaving when it got dark out and she never forgot to bring Mi something.

"Hey, you good?" Milan heard a voice. She turned around to see a girl. She looked just like her, looked like she was her age.

Milan didn't understand, she seen this girl almost everyday, "I'm trill. You?"

"Well I could be better. You know the dark is scary." She said turning around.

All though Milan couldn't see the girl clearly, the girl could see Milan. She saw everything.

Milan touched her shoulder, "Sorry."

"No, no it's not your fault. I understand, it's Joe's." She said, "You could've hit him back though."

"No I couldn't have. He's way bigger and stronger than me."

"I beg to differ." She said as she took a seat on the floor. Milan copied her, "Do you know who I am?"

Milan shrugged, "A figure of my imagination I would hope." She chuckled.

The little girl got offended, "what no!"

Milan popped up, "Well I'm sorry-"

"FUCK YOU'RE SORRY! You think I'm not good enough to remember or something! You don't need me or something!"

"I never said that-"

She signed, "You did though and you will need me. I promise you obviously when he be beating yo ass." The little girl stood up from the floor and began to walk away. Milan tried to run after her but every time she did, she got further way.

On the outside she was starting to seize again for the second time since she's been in the hospital. "Hey, hey it's okay. NURSE!" The lady began to wipe the sweat that was forming on Milan's head as her meter began to beep intensely, "NURSE!" She called again.