THIRTEEN~ RUBY DAY🌹

THREE| Not Ready to Leave

May 16, 2011
~
//Milan\\

Even though I waited for Kengi almost everyday didn't mean I was gone wait for him every hour

Even though I waited for Kengi almost everyday didn't mean I was gone wait for him every hour. I mean I guess I freaked him out panicking like that so whatever.

I mean I still had myself to worry about at the end of the day and I should've known that he wasn't going to stay because, let's be honest. No one ever really does, that's just- that's just how it is.

I guess.

But on some good news, y'all won't believe what i'm doing right now.

Making my first profit in school, hehe.

"I'm giving you two grams for ten dollars and you're worried if its shake when I told you it was home grown?" I asked the two dorks in front of me, "Nigga do you want it or not, i'm not selling you two for twenty, this ain't even two grams. its like a 2.4?" I asked him again.

They was really debating me if I didn't know what I was doing. I was in their PE since I had history right now and I didn't wanna go to history.

I didn't really care about the outcome of my report card though, I'm in six grade. I can bring that up in no time.

"You a sixth grader, do you even smoke weed?" The first one, Trent asked me.

I smacked my lips, "Yes I smoke bitch, are you gone buy it or what? Yo friends are starting to come over here." I told them.

They looked at each other and nodded. I smiled. "Ight then."

I opened the backpack inside of my backpack and grabbed the clear cap with the letters 2.0 on top of it. Giving it to him discreetly he gave me my money. "Pleasure doing business with you."

"You gone have some tomorrow?" He asked me.

"Tomorrow is a Saturday?" I squinted at him just as his friends including a girl named Destiny came over.

Ion know her for real, I just know of her. I always wanted to be her friend but we never came crossed each other this year so I guess that's just not in the plans of god so,

Welp.

"Ight so where you be at?"

"You got a phone?" I pulled out my hand.

"Yeah."

"Give it here." He handed me his nice new Samsung and honestly, I thinking about boosting off with this bitch, but since I been getting better cuts since I started selling at the school, maybe I could afford one myself.

Nobody in the streets was fucking with weed for real cause they all grew out of the weed phase or they claim I'm too young to be buying from, fucking bitches.