TWENTY FOUR~ Mi Safe Haven

FIVE| SAil Out

March 17, 2013
~
//Milan\\

I woke up in a room that I would call my own on the days i'd spend a night here. I was aching and my stomach felt tight, hard, queasy.

I felt the unwanted feeling I would get at the base of my neck and knew that that meant that there was some throw up about to approach me. I ran up and ran down the hall to the bathroom, unleashing all the fluids coming up my throat like a fire hydrant in the summer time.

Just then I felt hands pull my hair back; it was Cakes. She rubbed my back and said, "Thats it baby girl, let it all out. You gone be just fine."

She stayed in the bathroom with me until I was done, she flushed the toilet and everything.

I felt this banging in my head from all the crying I had done last night, she put this warm towel over my forehead...it felt so soothing, "Theres breakfast on the counter for you, when you feel like getting up. Dont let it get too cold ima take a shower." She had said as she got up, "Brush yo teeth when you get up theres new tooth brushes and fresh towels in the cabinet."

I thanked her, so she left.

After I brushed my teeth I went ahead and left out the bathroom to the kitchen where the smell of cinnamon waffles, bacon, grits, and eggs awaited me. I loved the smell of Cakes' cooking. I wish I could stay every time I come here.

Hopefully I can now.

"So you wanna tell me what happened last night?" Cakes asked as she came in the room. She was dressed like Honey Cocaine in that one video.

Jesus-

"No," I ate some more.

"Well you gone have to.." she paused looking at me, "Remember what I told you?"

"You tell me a lot of things."

"Don't get smart."

"I mean, Im being truthful,"

"You being a smart ass." She rose her eyebrow at me, I laughed, "So tell me what happened."

"Me and Joe got into it, so I left. Can I stay?"

"Who is Joe?"

"The man I live with,"

"He did that to yo neck,"

"He does a lot-"I mumbled losing my appetite. "You never answered my question."

"You know you can stay for however, especially if that nigga hitting on you leaving marks and shit-"

"Can you stop please?"

"Uh huh, you better finish that shit."

"But ion have a appetite-"

"You look like you've had plenty." I smacked my lips and eyed her.

She was talking about the weight i've gained, "You calling me fat?" I didn't know I was getting that big I mean I admit it I have been eating a lot since Ion know how long but I didn't think I was getting like fat or anything. No body told me I was getting fat.

"Lan Ian say that-"

"But you did."

"No I didn't."

"I have to get ready anyway," I got up, I wasn't finishing this shit since Im fat. It was only eggs left anyways.

"And where are you going?"

"Well like you, I have a job and I have to be some where. Its a Saturday and my offs on Mondays so..."