FORTY~ Exposure

(Imagine there's a bump there🤗🤗)
~~
Caution this part contains: Acts of Murder
**

**
EIGHT| All before Nine

July 25, 2013
~
//Milan\\
2:12pm

When I got to Cakes house of course I knocked, I just cant wait until Im granted a fucking key already, this knocking shit getting old but then again Im getting old as well so I can wait,

The door opened and I smiled at the face I was granted to see, "I see you're getting comfortable here." I hugged Kengi.

He shrugged, "Im only here till I get back on my feet."

"And how do you plan on doing that you ex-con."

"What any other ex-con does." He said as we both began going up the stairs.

"Kengi who was it?"

"Me!" I yelled to her going to her room, "Did you forget we were suppose to go Maternity shopping today." I asked at the foot of her door.

She hit her head, "I did. Come. Come." She waved me over.

I rose my eyebrow, "Is it safe?"

She furrowed hers at mine, "Would I ever steer you wrong?" She asked me. Rolling my eyes I walked into her room seeing her watching this old ass movie, "What is this?" I asked her.

"Karate kid."

"Karate Kid? Man if you'on put on Mrs. Doubtfire."

"Girl don't nobody wanna watch that bullshit, sit back." Kengi said coming in the room sitting on the edge of the bed. I smacked my lips, "Ms. Doubtfire is the best movie on the planet."

"I beg to differ, this year coming out with some good movies." Cakes inferred. I nodded my head cause it was true.

"Nah, this right here my favorite movie. That nigga Miyagi some different." He laughed at the screen, I rolled my eyes.

"So he yo favorite?"

"Yep." He nodded at me, "Hell best father I've ever known."

"Oh please."

"Wax on, wax off!" He play fought both of us causing us to laugh.

"What ever Kengi." I shook my head at him.

"Word though, that nigga had wisdom. Miyagi the wisdom god."

"Its a movie, not a real person."

"Yeah but if he was a real person know what i'm saying?"

"No."

"Man what ever yo, what you doing over here?"

"I could ask you the same thing, what Damon don't exists no more?" I smirked being petty.

She scoffed at me, "What the fuck ever Milan." She then laughed, "Plus he somewhere with his momma for the weekend so."

"Mmhm," I joked nodding my head, "Well I have nothing to do so ima just stay here for the day."

"What happened to Ro?"

"He told me he had business to handle what ever the fuck that means." I rolled my eyes, "So can I stay and chill?"

"Girl I was just playing you can always stay here."

"Of course." I shrugged and laid back, "So whats happening now."

~
//Royalty\\
~

~//Royalty\\~