FOUR~ Cauchemars de Ruby

Caution: this part contains
Gun violence and death
**

**
ONE| Innocent Mind

August 3, 2007
~

Summer time in Grandma Ruby house was always packed with her bad ass Grandkids.

They were like the perfect scammers. Here you have the oldest Tyler, at just 13 years old and all ready had his first buss.

He was what you called a mac, from what they all heard from Quentin himself. He was the playboy that could get out of anything.

The little kids admired him for that.

But the ring leader was La'Romeo. The one with the hottest brother on the block, the bad ass.

Word around town was that he was the fortunate Ghost of the hood, the little nigga at nine years old had caught his first body and has been catching since the diagnosis of his Grandma Ruby's cancer. Or should we say when his mom really left him.

He made all the plans to save the house along with his brother even though Quen was out, he was the leader of his gang, Cauchemar de Ruby🌹. In curtsy of his grandmother Ruby her self, consisting of nothing but kids with the same relation to himself.

And just like any other Main Hustler he had his men. Jasiah at only nine was his left steezs.. The one to always move second to his older cousin.

His right was his best friend, cousin whom he treated like a sister, and the little girl he swore to protect, bad ass Milan with the anger issues.

She was mean possibly the meanest one.

She was the adorable evil one of the group. She and Valerae were suppose to be best friend cousins, but with Milan being only three months and two days older than Valerae, she was always on her shit. She didn't mean to be that way, but when Valerae the same age as her got every thing she wanted and was the spoiled type that cried if you touched her hair, she didnt really bestfriend the girl.

But then again she didn't have too since both of them where like the same but opposite of each other if that makes sense.

Both were sneaky, very smooth. They could get away with anything in Grandma Ruby's eyes, but over all Milan was sweeter when she felt the need or want to be. Or when she had to be. It was very much in her personality. Valerae was vendictive and the type to get vengence below the belt. Like below below.

Then you have the baby of the group Tailan at only Five wanting to do whatever Milan and Val did.

He was always up under her like she was his personal teddy bear. She couldn't STAND it! It always prevented her doing something to give Valerae a heart rush or doing something with Rome. She always had to keep him distracted at all times or she'd have to stay back with him and Valerae since she wasn't old enough yet to just leave they asses.

Just like now as they tried to escape the apartment building and go down to the store. They had made the plan.

It was the Rod's except a confused Tailan who sat in the bathroom with his pants down, a bad ass ready to snatch Milan whose thieving fingers itched, a second guesser Valerae, Jasiah who was making sure grandma Ruby was out on her pain reliever pills, and a getting them ready master mind La'Romeo Taevion Vasquez or Ghost. Romeo to Milan and Rome to the rest.

It was her freedom whenever she was with Rome. He always had her as his right hand bandit. Well her and Jasiah but sometimes he had to hold back since Tyler would come home late from the park. Since he was second oldest he had to step back and watch them for his mom as she went on her late night runs.