SIXTY NINE~ Precious Little Life

THIRTEEN| Blurred Lines

July 15, 2015
~
//Milan\\

"Girl where the hell was you at?" Jonae laughed as she seen me walking in her room with nothing but a towel on.

"I was in the bathroom girl—"

"Mmmmhmmm." She teased, "taking a shit?"

"Girl no." I flinched playfully as I sat on her bed— don't worry I have on draws just not a bra—

"You have some pretty ass titties though."

"Girlalalalala, you need to chilllll." I blushed, "I'm so serious though." She continued and pouted.

"So how you feeling you Nigga been away from you a whole month?" She asked teasingly.

"I'm bored again, without you." I laughed innocently as I put on my bra and shirt, "not for real though you know it's what ever just like any other day pass up time with the homies doing illegal shit."

She laughed at me, "mhmm waking my granny up being loud this morning."

"Opps." We laughed, "she came in here finna cus me out while yo ass bout sleep as fuck on the floor like you didn't just walked in this bitch—" she explained, "she thought I was tryna sneak out at 6 in the morning like girl get a fucking life."

"I'm dead as fuck, Thas wild." I shook my head, "I'm sorry girl."

"Don't trip on her, it's my fault she paranoid." She rolled her eyes, moving all that hair out her face. I moved some too as I got up fully dressed.

"Where you finna go?"

"Sadly home, I gotta get some shit from in there." I told her as I started putting on my shoes.

Hell I hope he's not home.
Bitch he might be—

"Aww." She pouted, "that sucks."

"You can come hang wit me on the block later though okay." I hugged her, "Ima just text you

"Ight girl, lemme walk you out." As she walked me out Ro was surprisingly walking up.

It made me smile, but I wasn't mad when he didn't acknowledge me, I just turned to hug her on the steps, "Love you girl see you later."

"Don't forget to text me hoe."

"I'm not!"