SIXTEEN~ Butterflies for real

FOUR| Never tip the crown

November 22, 2012
~

It couldn't have been even more of the time around thanksgiving, in the house of The Rodriguez's, the first thanksgiving after Rubys passing.

Aunt Jennifer has had a change of heart since her mother had died middle May of this year. Right now she was going through the withdrawl phases. She thought that it'd be cool if she hosted her very own first thanksgiving without her mother, with the help of her daughter and niece.

She was out of her rabbit ass mind, but she was going to try to make things just like her mother had taught her.

It was her way of keeping up and bonding with her little ones. Even Tailan who always ended in the kitchen with them, "Valerae give me the Jiffy dumb ass." Milan shoved her grabbing it her self tired of Valerae blindly ignoring her.

She hated when peopled ignored her and she was right there. It made her feel like she was talking to herself, humiliating her and Valerae always seemed to push that button. All the time.

Valerae pretended to walk pass Milan, only to shove and make her fall over with the Jiffy Corn bread batter in her hands. She laughed at the mess Milan had made and the look on her mothers face when she turned around. "Clumsy bitch-"

"NOW I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT!"

"AND MADE ME SPILL THIS!" Milan dropped it all the together, on the counter top. "I'm done."

"NO you're not."

"I'ma just spend thanksgiving at the church, you, Aunt Jen need Jesus. I'm twelve, ion know how to make stuffin." She said plopping down on the couch. She began to drink her orange soda pop and watch sponge bob as they cooked.

Not even a hour went by and somebody was busting in the doors, "Milan, Val lets go beat this bitch up word to my mother, she got me fucked up." It was Rome with a baby cart in his hands.

He placed it on the couch and said, "SHE TRYNA PIN A BABY ON ME, JENNY!"

Milan eyes widened in excitement as she hopped out her seat placing her soda can on the table that was next to her seat. She walked over to the car seat and looked inside to see a cute ass little baby boy. He looked to just be born but at the same time, she couldn't really tell. It was a baby, "Whats his name?" She asked him.

La'Romeo smacked his lips, "Mannnn, some shit like LA'ROMEO JR! Aunt Jen lets go sue this bitch, oh my gawddddddd!" He stressed before plopping down on the couch, "Im too sexy to be a father. He gone fuck up me and my appointments son."

"You fucked up," Jasiah said coming in the room with his durag on and Xbox360 controller in hand. When he seen the baby in Milan arms he laughed, "Be ready to pay child support nigga."

"Now chill out." Jen said coming in the room, "Now who is the girl?"

"I bet it was Keisha Nowiks huh?" Milan said looking at the baby before looking at him, "He kinda favor her ugly ass."

"Oh my god, i'ma beat all y'all asses, just cussing up a storm."

"Girl when we get grown we gone do it any way so whats the problem now."

"You're still a child."

"I am an adolescent meaning that i'm no longer 0-5, ma'am." Milan corrected her matter factly, "I'ma say what I want. You gone whoop me?"

"You too bold."

"I don't care." She said before focusing her energy back on the baby, "He going on my tumblr page."