FORTY ONE~ THE START OF SOMETHING MORE

EIGHT| All before Nine

August 2, 2013
~
//Kengi\\

"Mmmm, AH SHIT!" Cakes moaned while I gripped her from the back

I had her in a perfect arch on her bed. I was gone make some moves and get back on track but I wanted to be with Cakes for a coo minute before doing so.

Gripping her hair tightly in my hand, I pulled her head back, grabbing her neck still in her giving her the same powerful strokes that had her clawing at the sheets.

My lip tucked in between my teeth, I smacked her ass and started pumping harder.

She whimpered saying, "I f-Fuck I love you Kengi!"

"You love me bitch," she nodded the best she could.

I tilted her head so I can kiss her, and kiss her real good, so good I was falling in the bed with her, in her.

She screamed feeling me. Loving the way she was making me feel the wet, juiciness of her core wrapping against my dick.

It was nothing till I began to curl my toes with her. Knowing she like it when I grunt in her ear when Im finna nut, I kissed her cheek.

"Fuck lemme have yo baby!" She yelped once again, "Nut in me daddy. I want it, I want you." She began to fuck me back.

I groaned at the feeling and about three more pumps into her I was done for and my kids were traveling.

I pulled out of her seeing her cream all on me, she just laid on the bed looking exhausted.

Then the door bell rang.

"Who the fuck blowing up the spot yo? Like fuck, how many niggas you see in a day?" I asked her causing her to roll her eyes.

"Please, it's probably Milan."

"So you like her fairy god moms now or something?" I joked with her, but she didn't find it a joke with her response.

"Something like it. I know what it was like feeling like no one was in yo corner Kent. You know too, why you coming at me like you wasn't playing daddy to her before I even knew her?"

"So what I knew her mother."

"And? I know her brother." She pulled on her shirt, getting a call from somebody, I laughed at her declining it myself seeing it was from her lil boyfriend.