SIXTY THREE~ The New Girl

TWELVE| THE OPPS

April 7, 2015
~
//Milan\\

He smelt of sweat, different brands of alcohol, nicotine, and ass. The hair on his chin and lower neck felt rough and dry, his breath was hot and smelled of the shots of Vodka he was once drinking when he confronted me with this next issue. Mostly my fault anyways for letting things get heavy with Ron.

Ever since I've been back we've been nothing but affectionate with each other when it came to simple texts and admirations coming from our auras, or the gifts he got me for no absolute reason, the kisses he gave me when ever he seen me, the love he was making me feel just by thinking of him.

The love i've always wanted from a guy, if even is love that i'm feeling for him, it honestly just felt like jitters and the smell of fresh cookies or some cheesy shit like that and I loved every moment of it.

But I let things get too far/ I didn't even notice it was happening until I went to the bathroom, worse thing it was at school and I had a bun in my head, totally visible to anybody and they granny to see, the love bite being purple--didn't make it look even worse then what it was.

Of course I tried to hide it but, Joe's gonna be Joe, and he knows everything.

Basically the "new boy" in my life was a no go, and he was the only man that was suppose to have me. His words way harsher then I planted out before he took action on his abuse.

Like always.

My body aching with him on top of me, my hands rolled into tight fists as his pinned them above me. I hated him for this, making me feel so nasty. Useless, hoepless, disgusting.

I just felt like I was a homeless person on the streets that didn't have a pot to piss in, every time.

I hated that he enjoyed this, the grotesque kisses he left, the bite marks that stayed. His roughness, ruthless, he hurt me and it fed into his soul.

He loved it.

The only improvement I'd notice was is that I didn't cry anymore. The first night I came back he didn't do nothing because of all the shit pertaining to the law that had to go with me but, when those two weeks went up five days ago, he'd began his torture once again.

Unexpectedly too, but I wasn't as surprised as the 13 year old me was, or the 9 or 10 year me when he started touching me.

Like clockwork he doe's it over and over again. He'd broken the door from kicking it in so there was that, right now my eyes focused on the pair of shoes Kengi had bought me that I forgot I even had.

I thought of that day he'd surprised me with them and made me get rid of them fucking Ked's. Remembering the good things always drifted me away from this living nightmare that lasted for over thirty minutes but felt like a forever.

When his grunts were the only things I heard in the middle of this lonely ass night, he'd finally stopped pushing and just laid there. Letting it all sink in, I asked the question I'd ask when he did this, "Can you get off me now?"

He groaned and huffed pulling out, I scooted back and pulled the long shirt down so he couldn't keep staring at me, "As you get older, it's only gone better." His words echoed in my head, "You should be used to it."

A stray tear falling as my back sat up against the small draw, I looked in dead in his eyes and told him the most truest thing I said in my life. "I'ma kill you-"

With his going back all I seen was red dilated eyes, his hands wrapping around my neck squeezing so I couldn't catch a breath as he spoke, "Smart mouthed ass whore, you skank ass bitch!" He slapped me causing me to squeal in agony the tears I was feeling in my eyes were coming out as he retreated to his torture for what I'd said.