THREE~ New "Friend"

Caution: this part contains
Drug usuage
**

**
ONE | Innocent Mind

September 15, 2005
~

Marilyn sniffed in the last line as she laid back on the couch

Marilyn sniffed in the last line as she laid back on the couch. She laid her head on his shoulder, smiling.

He laughed, "Its good ain't it baby." He asked her laughing harder at how out of it she looked.

She nodded, "I feels really good, Joey." She moaned in pure ecstasy.

Ever since her father died she's been on this wave. It was how she was learning to cope; and with Joe being a drug dealer she found herself her own supplier she could receive from, for free.

She loved it.

"Yeah, I call it snow bunny. It's strong shit huh?" He asked already knowing himself. He was jittery while she was calm and spaced out.

He was still in the real world while Marilyn was in her own, she'on need to be doing this shit, he thought to himself before shrugging it off.

Looking at the clock he shrugged her head off him noticing that it was going on 4 in the evening, "Don't you got somewhere to be?" He asked alerting her.

She rubbed her forehead before rushing up, "I forgot to get her again-" she stressed putting on her pants and a random shirt off the floor.

"Can you clean this stuff up and straighten out things? I'll be back in about 30 minutes ish-" she asked before he waved her off,

"Don't trip go." Kissing his lips she grabbed her coat and began walking out the home.

She couldn't believe she forgot her daughter at her school but she knows for a fact her first nephew had her if she didn't. Quentin was her backbone and a father figure Milan needed when Michael wasn't there considering she was most often with her grandmother and father, and Romeo himself.

Every time Quen was around he had the both of them.

Sure it was a lot on the seventeen year old but him and his aunty had already made a deal before hand.

"I hope she's being good," She whispered to her self before she moved her way to the train station.

~
// Milan\\
~

"Arrête c'est mon tour!" I yelled at my cousin before clocking him in the head with the remote he wanted to have so bad. "GOOFY!" I scratched his face.