TWENTY SIX~ The Start of Something

FIVE| SAil Out

April 4, 2013
~
//Royalty\\

I closed my P.E. locker as I began to get dressed to leave for lunch. It was one of those days Milan didn't come to school, I'm counting day five to be exact and its going bad. Everybody thinking she's pregnant since Destiny put out that Devon and Milan be fuckin and the weight she gained is baby weight.

Which is a lie. Shes still skinny as hell.

Plus he'd be dead before he even enter their floor on the building because of Joe. I wouldnt even wanna fuck with that nigga, he like the principle from Jacob Too Too. I would hate to live with that nigga, I wonder how Milan does. And she always stays home?

That nigga scare me.

"Hey you Royalty right?" I heard from behind me. I turned around and seen it was Devon, I knew it was finna be some shit, "Nice tattoo." He pointed while laughing.

"Yeah." I was honestly confused as I put my pants on, then I started to pull them up, "What yall want with me?"

"You know whats going on with my Girlfriend?"

"You mean Milan?" I looked up at him.

"No I mean my girl? Do you know why no one has seen her in almost five days?" He tiled his head looked at me, I scrunched my face up. Nobody?

"If shes youre girl you should know right?" I paused looking at him, I broke it with a laugh saying, "Thats yo girl alright," Shaking my head.

"What!" He pushed me down to the ground, "Who you think yo gay ass is?!" He yelled. What?

I stood up angrily and punched him in his mouth. And it didn't stop there. We were now in a fight, and everybody knew it. "Damn get that nigga RUSH!" I heard somebody yell in the distance as he hit me a good two times in my ribs before he cracked me in my chin.

I shook my head to withdrawl the feeling when I seen him come again, the punch connected and I felt my head jerk back and something snap a bit on my face. I regain my figure, and since we were in the boys locker room, we could do what ever until some one stop us.

And nobody was going to. This was probably the schools most live fight EVER. I fell back into some people and they helped me regain my stance. Devon looked like he was getting ready for me, but I couldnt let him win. Not in front of everybody.

I wiped my nose and got close to him. I waited until he decided to do something, I hit him in his chest before hitting him back in his eye. He stumbled back a bit. "Damnnnnn,"

I couldnt stop afterwards, I could feel the ache in my fist but I didnt care, I couldnt feel the pain in that moment all I felt was anger. For my mom, for my situation, for my dad, for Mi, for everything, I was just unleashing it on him in a modernly fashion ass whoopin.

It wasnt till I felt someone kick me in my stomach like I was a kick ball. I fell over and my breathing felt heazy, Thats when someone else started fighting and everything, I will never forget the feeling, my stomach was tight and I couldn't feel a thing.

My worse experience in Middle School was simply, getting into a fight well jumped: kicked to the point blood fell out my mouth: then passing out.... Yeah I guess

~
April 7, 2013
~

~April 7, 2013~