FIFTY~ Independance day

Caution this part contains: Gun Violence and Murder
**

**
NINE| Summer '14

July 4, 2014
~
//Milan\\

It was like when the days went by I was good but then yesterday Toya came and it hit me. YESTERDAYS TOMORROW WAS TODAY!

Ever since the 1st, I've been back and forth from the Bronx to Brooklyn, then back to the Bronx for what Hirem wants and now that the deed is today, I'm happy that it's gonna be over tonight.

The thing I'm not happy about is his time schedule, but hopefully I can rock it. It's Independance day after all. I believe in myself.

"Yo Cakes said she needed yo help." I heard in the door causing me to turn around, "What was you doing?" Fiona asked raising her eyebrow. I furrowed mine at her, taking in her appearance.

"Thats a new outfit?" I nodded my head, "You look very pretty." Fiona was looking get pretty and I'm sure she knew that.

Complementing her the only thing that's gone get her out my ass for a minute.

"Thank you, Cakes need yo help." She looked me up and down again, "Sneaky ass."

I smacked my lips and put the money in my bag before putting it back under the bed, going after her.

"Wasn't nobody doing nothing witcho pencil chin ass. Always in my business." I mushed her head, causing her to almost hit me as I ran from her playfully.

"You ain't even got no business, box head bastar-"

"Ey-" Cakes warned coming in wit bags,

"Yo momma a crack hea-"

"Ey!" Cakes threw her slipper at me, "Get the bags out my ca, fuck wrong with y'all. Just evil." She shook her head.

"Yeah handle her mexican ass. She threw the chancla!" Her little Brother Camelo came for me I bucked at him he bucked back, "Go get the bags!"

"Shut up!" I hit him, "Ima light yo ass up,"

"We can have a war baby," he kissed at me, I pushed his head back. "You know I love you Lano."

"Go get the bags Milan!"

Okay so maybe so what Camelo like 3 years my age he fine.
Makes sense tho. Cakes fine.

Toya not.

Wait aint you entertainning somebody already-

I entertain lots, looking is for everybody.

You a hoe,

Shut up, "Who you talkin to?" I felt someones warmth next to me, I turn and seen Ro. Smiling I hugged him, "Hey RoRo." I kissed his cheek.

" I kissed his cheek