THIRTY~ Stained

SIX| Second half

May 6, 2013
~

Finally the day both Joe and Milan would dread.

Monday.

Joe had made sure to get up at 6:30am and walk to the kitchen. That's when he got a glass and let the faucet pour water into it, stopping at a certain but just enough amount.

He walked all the way to Milan's room after he was done with making his coffee and busted into her room. She rose up from her bed with the quickness and to be funny he poured the water on her face saying, "Ya Ha, Wakey Makey." Then laughed at her.

She held her head from the migraine wanting to cry from the heart rush, "Get out." She told him.

He straightened up real quick, "You got twenty minutes, if you ain't done by then- you know what? You'll find out." He pat her back, she flinched him off her moving herself away from him.

He got up done messing with her.

Milan rolled her eyes gettin up to her mirror on top of her wooden dresser Joe put in there when she had left for the visit. He even patched up the holes in her walls.

She fixed her face before going into her organized drawers and got out a nice looking outfit for the day. She did not want to feel stuck the hole day, so she chose something she knew she'd be comfortable in, "I'ma restock and only put comfortable shit in here," She said to her self as she grabbed her socks.

She put them on and after started to flat iron her hair, when she was done she hid it good in her closet and made sure that her shoes were looking good before grabbed her sweater and popped it on, along with her sunglasses and some money for some food knowing she might get hungry.

Just as she was grabbing her backpack, Joe busted in her room, "Mm, comeon. We gotta be there for that meeting." He said before walking back out the room. Milan was right behind him the hole way to the school and when it was a stop sign she was about three steps from the side of him, on the bus ride since Joe didn't like trains, she sat all the way at the back and kept her distance.

She really didn't like people knew she was related to him in some way so she try keep that rumor shit at a minimum.

They started to walk up the stairs of the school but Joe pulled her back, Milan smacked her lips. "You got one more time to fuck up before I really fuck you up Milan."

She scoffed moving away from him, "What you gone do? Kill me? Yeah I bet." And with that she walked in front of him into the school.

She was in the main office before Joe, so she began to fill in what she was suppose to from seeing Joe do it so many times as the lady in the front had said something to her, she didn't acknowledge it, but Joesph moved her from in front of the lady before any harm was done.

As Joe and the lady talked, Milan sat in a chair. Since they arrived at 7:34am, and the school bell didn't ring until 7:50am they had a way to wait. Milan just sat there patiently, and apparently other people were coming back so they had to wait for that as well.

By the time had turned to 7:45am, they were ready for Milan and Joe. Principal Shaw greeted Milan with a smile, "It's nice to see you Milan." Principle Shaw said politely.

"Is it really?" Milan asked her sarcastically.

Joe pinched her thigh, she winced, "Hello Dr Shaw good seeing you again." Joe spoke before shaking hands with her.

Milan rolled her eyes but paid attention to the conversation and answered when her name was being called in the middle of a conversation like she cared for what was going on. She had to piss.