SEVENTY FIVE~ Not Necessarily ona Break- kinda

FOURTEEN| Stray Bullets

November 6, 2015
~

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

Was all to be heard. He turned over in question but only fell on the floor like an idiot.

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

"Who is it?!" His thick voice rang out, he looked outside and could tell it was only day time and not Mid day. Who could it be? "LANI?!"

Now anxious then ever he got off the floor and to the door. It was nobody but his other face, a face he left in Jersey almost 18 years ago. "The fuck you doing here?"

"I came to warn yo stupid ass!" His older brother by three minutes yelled, "What the fuck did you do now?!"

"What you chattin bout Jerry?" He sat down on the couch: his older brother looked around the house in disgust. "You live here nigga? What the fuck you want?"

"I should've even have came." Jerry shook his head at his brother, "It's a hit out on yo head for 20k Joesph." He smiled with his arms open, "You finally made somebody tick and not just anybody either."

"Who?"

"Gane's boy: you remember yo old buddy. His lil nigga Ghost put hit out on you from Jail, nigga I been tryna get in touch with you for two weeks! They after you cuh!"

"You buggin ain't nobody out to get me." Joe scoffed as he started to prepare his next hit, "Ian do none."

"Word?" Jerry tested him. Joe shrugged, "You ain't touch on no lil girls?"

That caught Joes attention, Jerry began looking around again noticing the opened room door that used to belong to Mi—"Where's Mary girl?"

"Get the fuck out my house."

"You said you was gone stop!" Jerry scoffed, "You said it was a one time thing with Marsha—"

Joe stood up, "You don't know what it's like being me. I tried stopping but she—just wait till I find her." He laughed walking over to the table grabbing his gun slick enough his brother didn't even see, "I got some niggas that's waiting on her—

When he heard a click he turned around to a  42. Magnum Pistol pointed at him. Joe smirked and sat down, "So that's what we doing?"

"Exactly like dat." Jer held on to his gun tight, "And I'm not sorry."

With one slick move and one finger on the trigger both Jeremy and Joe pulled them at the same time.

BOOM
BOOM
POW

~
//Royalty\\
~

~//Royalty\\~