ONE~ Birth of an Aquarius♒

ONE| Innocent Mind

February 3rd, 2000
~

Marilyn yelled at an irritated Michael who was tired of her ass yelling at him, saying shit he couldn't understand. That shit aggravated his soul.

"Yo shut the fuck up yo! Fuck, kick back don't you see me driving you always wanna do this shit!" He shoved her back in her seat.

They rolled in silence as Hot Boyz by Missy Elliott played as they went down the Bronx streets.

Michael had a meeting that he couldn't miss and Marilyn was scared that the house would get raided while she was in there. She was only six months pregnant she couldn't bare that shit fucking with Michael rough, fine ass.

Just the slightest thing he did like bite his lip effortlessly sexy not even knowing. He was a fuck boy Aries and this Cancer couldn't take none of that shit.

She stressed too easily, she just wanted to knock his head off.

Just as the phone started to ring.

The phone was on his dash board and she was suspicious of him cheating on her.

She would always look in his phone while he was sleep but nothing would be there, but he always got random calls in the night, when they were on dates; even all the long time period trips he's been making back to Cali since Marilyn had moved right when she found out she was pregnant at 3 months.

She had to get out while she could. NO Matter WHAT!!

They both looked at the phone and just as the phone had rang she reached over with all her strength and snatched the phone. Answering it with the quickness.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH!?" She yelled as she turned her back from Michael as he swerved reaching over for her yanking her towards him, swerving towards the wall but he pulled it together and got back straight as he held her with a strong grip.

Up in the womb the baby girl was abruptly awoken. She cried from the harshness but stopped when she hit her head. On the outside Ma dukes was starting to have some major ass cramps.

"WHO THE FUCK IS- OuUuu!" She crouched in pain as she started to hold onto her vagina.

"MICHAEL, WHAT THE FUCK-" The line went dead and that's when he noticed that Marilyn threw his phone out the window.

"I'M FUCKING BLEEDING THE FUCK, TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!" She cried holding her hands up.

Michael looked over in horror and started to push it to the nearest hospital.

He couldn't trust that shit. It wasn't her period this time, he thought thinking back when they were kids back in LA when she called her self running away to him.

The first time a female ever made that type of mess in his bed.

Once they got there he parked where he wasn't and cut off his car. He rushed to her side bloody Mary or not he grabbed her up bridal style.

He couldn't believe this shit was happening, "YO CAN I GET SOME ASSISTANCE PLEASE!" He rushed in just talking.

He was scared since he really did love Marilyn and he wanted to see his baby boy or girl be born. He was scared shit-less.

It is too early for labor man, he thought. This shit gotta be my fault.

He stressed as they started to put her on the stretcher. "Mikey you hear for me?" She asked looking over as she watched as he stood in place scared. He gulped the frog down his throat and walked up to her.