FORTY THREE~ Over It

Caution this part contains: Acts of Gun Violence and Murder
**

**
EIGHT | All before Nine

August 12, 2013
~
//Milan\\
11:23am

August 12, 2013~//Milan\\11:23am

(A/N: REMEMBER PREGNANT 😭😭)

My stomach was doing flips, turns, everything and the feeling I was getting by my abdomen was not it.

I felt sick.

Today Cakes is letting me go with her to see Kengi in the hospital.

He was stabbed 14 times in different places of his body, Doctors say he was just dropped off, but Cakes got a call from Kengi homies Gaion and Climate and they told her everything.

They were the ones always with him in the building.

Gaion had dreads that didn't reach his shoulder blades but stayed clean with a line up to make his goatee look fresh. He had green eyes and amazing brown clear skin.

Climate was mixed, he had hair as well but he always had them in braids unless his hair appointment was the next day or whatever, you just-- you would always see him with braids.

Yesterday when she told me about it, I just threw up everything I ate. The bomb ass Chicken over rice and chips I had prior as well. I was already feeling full on that but, to hear he was on life support was some serious to me.

I just got him back.

"Milan it's okay, he's okay." Cakes said putting her hand on my thigh. I grabbed it and nodded, "I know. It's just the thought like who you think would do this to Kengi?"

"Kent got static with dumb people Mi, who knows but him and them. Plus if he was just stabbed, them niggas are dead as fuck." She spoke causing me to laugh. She laughed with me, "That's the smile I missed seeing today."

"It ain't really none to smile about right now." I shrugged.

She scoffed at me, "What about that baby and the fact that you actually breathing Mi? What's wrong wit you?" She asked me glancing over at me.

I shook my head, "I'm just not feeling it."

"You took yo pills?"

"Everyday."

"You ate breakfast?"

"Yes and lunch ma." I joked causing her to side eye me. I shrugged, "It's not even that though. My stomach is really fucking with me like, it almost hurts." I leaned my head back.

"Maybe we can see when we get to the-"

"No it's fine, I probably just have to wait it out." I shook my head before looking out the window, "Uhhhhh I wanna cry."