THIRTY EIGHT~ A princess's Knight

SEVEN |Back on

July 11, 2013
~

Boots hit the stone cold floor that had been waxed not even a week ago, keys jingled down the long hall, and the men in cells roared at the guard and his men

But he did not give not three fucks.

In cell block C- cell 142, was inmate 8-187120. He spent the days in his cell angry, doing push-ups to past his depression aside.

With his lady not even knowing he was in jail and just abandoned her sat on his mind a lot, including the little girl who he shared a responsibility too.

"Inmate 8-187120!" He heard his numbers, they were in printed in his mind. In jail that was his name.

To the guards at least.

He stood up and walked to the cell bars. Placing his hands through, the guard Jenson, smiled. "Today's the day." He said with a smile. Unlike any other guards, he actually treated the prisoners with little crime under ther belts with respect.

The monsters he didn't give a fuck for.

The inmate smiled himself a little, "It is, ain't it."

With the unlocking of a key, he was set off to Discharge himself and become a new man.

"You be safe out her Kengi. Heres money for a cab and food. A card with my number on it as well," The female guard who kept him up spoke causing him to laugh.

But for real he was going to Cakes first when he got to the Bronx that is.

He had an unresolved issue with her he needed to press.

But he wasn't gonna kill her.

With a smile he put on his last Rock, "How bout we see." With a bite of his lip and a wink of his eye, the beared man was leaving out of the hell he was forced to call home for the longest.

Smelling in the fresh air, he smiled. "Now let's get back to this paper baby."

~

To get extra change back into his pocket, he had to do what anyone would do, and sold most of one of his rings he had on him.

Thank God it granted him a good 2.2k. He was off to buy him a car, and yes with a suspended license.

He doesn't like riding on buses and his homies not homies.

Only person he could turn to was himself sometimes, so he went to an old car dealer he used to do jobs for.

Got a nice lil discount on a 2005 Mercedes Benz with 30 rounded rims.

Next was a hair cut, he wanted to look nice when he went to Cakes, and the welcome backs he got from the streets made him feel as though he ain't never left.