THIRTY TWO~ Ro-Triangle

Happy Halloweenie
belated that is.

~~~~~~

SIX| Second Half

May 10, 2013
~
//Royalty\\

I was on my way to Dyamond house
just to chill with her you know like other days, I actually got there fast so it wasn't no time I was knocking and ringing the door bell. Her momma opened the door and it looked like she was leaving, "Hey Royal what you doing here?"

"I was wondering if Dyamond was here? She left her homework at my house." I showed her my backpack and she nodded her head.

"Well I was just about to go but Dyamond in her room."

"Okay mom drive safe, " I hugged her and walked into the house as she told me not to stay over too late. I closed the door for her and walked to the back where Dyamond room was located.

Seeing her Beyonce, Ashanti, and Aaliyah decorated door I knocked before I entered her room to see her laying down sleep with her tv on. Dog with the blog was showcased, I dropped my backpack by the edge of her bed before I closed the door and took off my jacket and shirt.

 Dog with the blog was showcased, I dropped my backpack by the edge of her bed before I closed the door and took off my jacket and shirt

Im really finna get me another tattoo. Maybe on my other shoulder next, you know to even out everything. I thought looking at my arms before I changed this shit to BET.

She shifted and moved the cover from her face, "Aint nobody tell you turn from what I was watching." She sassed me just to go back how she was in the first place.

Nobody told her to start speaking.
Fuck.

I looked back at her and frowned, "You was sleep."

"I was resting my eyes go back," She pulled the covers from her face to see me again. I smacked my lips when she pointed to the tv. So I just turned back, fuck ass.

"Whatever, how was yo day." I crawled up to her not giving her a chance to say nothing before I kissed her and laid on her titties. Feeling her nipple on my lip I started to lick at it on the cover, she moved from me. "Stop starting shit." She nudged my head tugging on one of my curls.

"Ah," I hissed moving her hands pulling down the cover, "Where yo shirt?"

"It was hot." She shrugged moving back from me. I got under the cover with her. "Who said get yo dirty ass in my bed though." She laughed at me.

I mugged her, "Comere and stop playing with me Dya, you know I miss you." I wrapped my arms around her and then I started to kiss on her neck.