TWENTY ONE~ A Closet Full of Things

Caution: this part contains
Acts of Child Abuse
**

**
FOUR| Never tip the crown

March 13, 2013
~

Milan and Ro laid in the bed as they stare at the ceiling wondering what they were gonna do for the hour Milan had made for them, "We could go to the ock and eat before you leave ya know? You ain't hungry?" Ro asked

Milan shook her head, "Nah I think Im coming down with something. I keep on throwing up my food right after I eat bruh."

"Maybe it's something that you eatin." He sat up, "What you been eating?"

"The fuck you mean, I been eating food." She lashed out on him. He chuckled putting his hands up in surrender, "Well somebody's angry. You sure you not hungry?"

"I never said I wasn't." She shrugged sitting up.

Ro got out his bed and began to put on a shirt and his timbs. He checked his wallet to see twenty dollars inside of it, "Come on Mamas,"

They both began to leave the apartment complex. It was a Tuesday so Milan had gotten out early, she told Ro that they could hang out for a hour before she had to leave, leaving out the part that she was leaving to sell some hard drugs on the corners.

They talked about the multiple things they'd do once Ro finally went to her school and she couldn't wait. He started this Friday.

They got to the Sandwich place they called their own and went up to the Ock whose name was Morty. He was an Arabian man who gave them deals each time they come since they always tipped him.

He was cool, "Hey Morty." She smiled.

"Hey Lani, You did your hair?" He asked surprised. She shrugged, "I've been practicing, I think I'm getting better."

"Well I think you look good." Ro told her.

He didn't know when he started to place in his order, but her cheeks were turning a rosy pink from his compliment.

Chill, he's your best friend, she said to her self. She was pulled out her thoughts when Ro nudged her, "What you want?" He'd asked her that like four times.

She looked at the menu and squinted her eyes when the words got a little blurry. Blinking her eyes they got clearer but she still didn't know what she wanted, "Uhhhhhh, what did you get?" She asked hoping it'd be good.