Chapter 2

In the realm of comprehension, seniors with high cultivation will use their spiritual sense to look at the younger generation, because it is much faster to sweep over with spiritual sense than to walk over.

Chu Qi is clear about this.

But being looked at by hundreds of divine senses at the same time shows that the moment he and Yan Jiuge appeared, they attracted the attention of almost all the immortal masters in the square.

To have such an honor.

Could it be that the two of them are the only ones who have reached the top of the fairy mountain right now?

Chu Qi's guess was true, and the people of the various immortal sects were extremely shocked at the moment.

You must know that the assessment of Qingshi Ladder only started this morning, and some people arrived at the top of the fairy mountain before noon.

This kind of talent is rare in a thousand years. If it can be brought under the sect, not to mention carrying forward the inheritance of the sect, it is very possible to make the inheritance to a higher level.

After the initial shock, everyone came back to their senses, withdrew their consciousness, and gathered in the direction of the entrance of the square with great joy.

And Chu Qi, who was on Yan Jiuge's back, never knew what was in the hearts of the great immortal sects. He saw the spirit consciousness looking around him dissipate, and his tense emotions relaxed in vain.

Later, Chu Qi realized that they were in front of the public, and said to Yan Jiuge with some embarrassment, "You don't have to carry me on your back, let me down..."

Yan Jiuge didn't move, but asked him, "You Can you stand firmly when you come down?"

Chu Qi's eyes were full of doubts: "I can stand firmly."

He is a good-looking person, with no illness or injury, why can't he stand firm?

Hearing what Chu Qi said, Yan Jiuge lowered his body to make it easier for Chu Qi to get off his back.

From the corner of his eyes, Chu Qi caught a glimpse of the young man's sharp eyebrows drooping, his expression very calm and composed.

Chu Qi was in a trance.

While getting off Yan Jiuge's back with all hands and feet, the tips of his ears were stained crimson.

Whether it's getting off or going up from Yan Jiuge's back, as long as he thinks that this person is willing to carry him, it's like falling into a dream.

When both feet landed again, Chu Qi breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that the surrounding environment was somewhat real.

However, it didn't take long for Chu Qi to rejoice secretly.

A palm rested on his forehead without warning. The palm of his hand was warm and slightly callused, the roughness of a hand that held a sword all year round.

"Why is your face so red?" The previously sloppy voice was now full of suspicion.

While speaking, Yan Jiuge took a step closer to Chu Qi's direction, as if he wanted to carefully examine Chu Qi's abnormality.

"Your forehead is also very hot. Could it be that you have a fever after heat stroke?"

Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge are three years apart. Yan Jiuge is already taller than him. When standing opposite each other, his head is only big enough to reach Yan Jiuge's. chest.

Chu Qi has a thin skin, and now Yan Jiuge touched his forehead to check his body temperature, the blush on his face didn't decrease, but became hotter.

"I don't have heatstroke." With a blushing face, Chu Qi defended himself in a low voice.

"Then find a doctor to help you check for fever." Yan Jiuge took over the conversation naturally. Heatstroke is usually caused by weakness and weakness, which is obviously inconsistent with Chu Qi's blushing appearance.

Chu Qi: "..."

He didn't even have a fever.

He's just thin-skinned!

Seeing Yan Jiuge retracting his hand, he acted as if he was going to find a doctor to check his fever.

Chu Qi was startled, and was about to explain to Yan Jiuge.

Unexpectedly, a voice came from the side, and Yan Jiuge's words continued.

"The two little friends are looking for a doctor? This is the doctor of Fuyao Palace. If it is convenient, can I do it for you?"

Chu Qi looked up, only to realize that when he was talking with Yan Jiuge just now, there were people standing not far away. These people are the elders or disciples of the major immortal sects responsible for recruiting newcomers.

The person who spoke just now was a gentle-looking woman. She was wearing a goose-yellow dress with the emblem of Fuyao Palace embroidered on her chest, and a small white medicine bag tied around her waist.

Before Chu Qi came back to his senses, after the people from Fuyao Palace spoke, a fair-haired fairy stepped forward from the crowd.

He said with a smile, "I'm not talented, and I have attainments in medical skills. Why don't I let the old man take the pulse of this little friend?" The

fairy has a kind face, with kind eyebrows and kind eyes. Over the years, the charm of immortality and Taoism has been precipitated.

Chu Qi recognized this immortal man, he was the Elder Zhu Hua of the Qingling Sect, who was proficient in medicine and was well-known in the Yunhua world.

There are a total of five immortal sects in Yunhua Realm, Fuyao Palace, Qingling Sect, Yushou Sect, Bodhi Sect, and Tianxuan Sect.

The selection of immortal gates held once every ten years is jointly organized by the five great immortal sects.

Fuyao Palace's medical practitioners are very capable, and the disciples under his sect are approachable and slick. Every time the immortal sects recruit disciples, as many as half of them choose Fuyao Palace.

Under the Qingling sect, there are medical practitioners, art practitioners, and sword cultivators, and it is a rare balanced school.

And among the remaining three immortal gates.

The Bodhi School is purely one-color Buddhist practice, although some disciples know the principles of medicine, but those who ask for medicine do not actively seek cause and effect, and their Buddhist practitioners will not force it.

It is the Bodhi School's style of doing things based on fate and less on cause and effect.

However, those under the Beast Control School are all practicing beast control skills, and most of the proficient medical skills are related to healing spirit beasts and pets, and they are really not good at how to save people.

Finally, Tianxuanzong, famous for its sword repair, is characterized by the fact that the whole sect is obsessed with practicing swords.

Under the sect of Tianxuanzong, even the registered disciples who are in charge of doing chores are proficient in the basic swordsmanship of Tianxuanzong. As for the few Tianxuanzong medical practitioners, they did not come to recruit new disciples this time.

But if they had brought an extra doctor with them when they went out, their Tianxuanzong would not be so passive!

The elder of Tianxuanzong frowned, and for the first time in his life, he had the thought of "without a doctor behind me, I feel regretful in my heart".

Although there is no medical practice, the three great immortals still have dreams in their hearts.

I missed the opportunity to build a good impression in front of my future disciples, but I have a specialization in the art industry, what if I just want to learn how to control beasts/cultivate Buddha/practice swords?

Surrounded in a fan shape by the seniors of the Immortal Sect, Chu Qi was flattered.

In the previous life, when he and Yan Jiuge walked the blue stone ladder to the top of the fairy mountain, many disciples who had passed the blue stone ladder had already lined up in front of the various immortal gates to test their aptitude.

At that time, the seniors of the Immortal Sect were busy recruiting disciples, each performing their own duties, not like now, surrounded by Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi, with earnest eyes.

The two doctors who spoke before were waiting for an answer, Yan Jiuge was about to say something, but the sleeves were gently pulled by the person beside him.

The opened lips were pursed again, Yan Jiuge finally stopped talking, he turned his face sideways, looked down at Chu Qi, and silently asked why.

"Thank you two seniors for your kindness. I am fine. Just now... my face was hot from the sun, which worried my brother, so... it was all a misunderstanding."

Under the pressure of many gazes, Chu Qi struggled to defend himself.

In any case, it is better to speak clearly now than to be embarrassed when the time comes.

It's just that Chu Qi's lowered eyelids didn't realize that when he said the words "my elder brother", Yan Jiuge's eyes brightened up instantly, as vast as stars.

"So that's the case, we were the ones who were rude just now." Hearing Chu Qi's explanation, Elder Zhu Hua of the Qingling Sect took the lead in saying cheerfully, "It's a blessing to be free from disease and disaster."

It's a pity that he has the art of rejuvenation , There is no use for it, originally I wanted to use medical skills to get closer to the two favored children of heaven.

People from Qingling Sect and Fuyao Palace felt a little sorry, but the other three sects were brightened.

"Since this is the case, are the two friends willing to come to our beast gate to learn the art of beast control?"

After the elder Zhu Hua of the Qingling Sect finished speaking, the disciple in red and white costumes threw a warm welcome at the two of them. Out invitation. Her voice was clear and crisp, and she did not forget to introduce the advantages of the Beast Sect's sect.

"Enter my beast gate, and you can get a little white tiger as a pet. This white tiger is as smart and cute as a cat when it is young, and it will be as mighty as a mountain when it grows up!"

As the disciple of the beast gate fell, the tiger on her shoulder The little white tiger let out a "wow" very cooperatively, and stared at Chu Qi and Chu Qi with a pair of blue animal pupils, with a bit of cuteness in their fierceness.

"..."

Yu Beast Sect is really a good method. I didn't see them use this method when they recruited disciples last time.

Everyone looked at each other, and saw the silent gunpowder from their eyes.

"Although the little white tigers in the Beast Gate are cute, they need to be taken care of every day, which takes a lot of time and energy. Our Fuyao Palace is different. When we enter the palace, there are senior brothers and sisters who will practice hand in hand. The pills are enough to avoid the pain of bottlenecks in practice and the disaster of injury from experience. , to keep you all going smoothly."

The Fuyao Palace Medicine Cultivator who spoke earlier said.

Elder Zhu Hua of the Qingling Sect raised his hand and stroked his beard, and said in a calm tone, "Our Qingling Sect does not have as many elixir as the Fuyao Palace, but we have a few spirit stone veins, join our Qingling Sect, and the road to cultivation in the future You don't have to worry about things outside of you anymore. Although spirit stones are vulgar, you can buy a lot of things."

"..."

After they finished speaking, they turned their eyes to the remaining two immortal gates in unison.

Master Bodhi Sect consciously said, "Amitabha, the two little friends have deep roots in the world and have no connection with my Buddhism. Our Bodhi Sect will not participate in this matter."

He just followed to see the faces of the two favored sons of heaven, and recruited disciples. This kind of thing can't be forced without fate.

Bodhi Sect voluntarily withdrew from the competition, but there is still Tianxuan Sect!

As we all know, Jianxiu is poor and silent, and there are very few people in the sect who are good at communication. The only thing he could get his hands on was the three-foot green spear on his waist that had been tempered thousands of times.

The elders of Tianxuanzong were worried in their hearts, their Tianxuanzong was actually not bad, and their strength could even aspire to be the head of the immortal sect. But how can I open my mouth to persuade children to practice swords and endure hardships?

Listening to the alluring words of those competitors in front, Tianxuanzong fell silent.

But right now he is being watched by so many pairs of eyes, including the two children he wants to recruit. Seeing this, the elder of Tianxuanzong had no choice but to bite the bullet and said, "You have said so much, why don't you ask the wishes of the two little friends?" What

if they want to come to Tianxuanzong to practice swords and endure hardships? !

The elder of Tianxuanzong thought silently.

Hearing this, the other three great immortal sects shook their heads secretly in their hearts, knowing that Tianxuanzong had nothing to do, it was just a dead duck's mouth.

However, it is true that the wishes of the parties must come first.

Everyone's eyes focused on Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge again.

Elder Zhu Hua of the Qingling Sect asked kindly, "We all want to accept two young friends as disciples. I don't know what the two young friends would like

?

" Tit for tat" in the big drama back to God.

This scene just now was really wonderful.

In the previous life, Chu Qi had never seen the cold-eyed elder of Tianxuanzong with such a worried expression.

Sure enough, with Yan Jiuge's aptitude, no matter where he is, he is the target of the Xianmen's competition.

It's a pity that Yan Jiuge walked with him for two days and two nights in the previous life. He changed from an outstanding son of heaven to an ordinary cultivator, and finally entered Tianxuanzong with him to practice swords.

That's right, Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge's immortal sect they entered in their last life was Tianxuanzong, and both of them are sword cultivators.

"Thanks to the great love from all seniors, my younger brother is new to practice, why not test his talent first, and then we can make a decision?" Just as

Chu Qi was thinking about it, Yan Jiuge proposed to test his talent instead of choosing which fairy gate.