Chapter 36

While concentrating on treating Yan Jiuge, Chu Qi keenly noticed a problem. When his spiritual power passed through the rattan ring from his left hand, it would merge with the spiritual energy emitted by the rattan ring, and then transmit it to Yan Jiuge's body.

The spiritual power that has been fused with the spiritual energy of the rattan ring is more pure, and can even help him "see clearly" the riot of spiritual power in Yan Jiuge's body.

The spiritual power in Yan Jiuge's body was very mixed, originally there were three strands, but now with the addition of Chu Qi's spiritual power, there are four strands.

Of the two strands of fire spirit power, the one with the larger one should be Yan Jiuge's own, and the other one was probably given by his elders in the family.

In a family of cultivators, the elders will send spiritual power to the younger generations to promote their cultivation.

Chu Qi understood it this way for the time being.

The remaining black spiritual power is particularly strange, or it is not an exaggeration to say that it is evil spirit.

This kind of baleful aura is generally too heavy and murderous in weapons, and it lasts for a long time, and finally gathers in the weapons, becoming a baleful energy that will turn back against the cultivator.

But Yan Jiuge is a monk, not a sharp weapon. Why is there such a dangerous evil spirit in his body?

Chu Qi couldn't figure it out, but the most urgent thing was to get rid of these evil spirits, lest they continue to wreak havoc in Yan Jiuge's meridians.

After merging with the aura of the rattan ring, Chu Qi's spiritual power has changed, and it can actually make those evil spirits fear.

After realizing this, Chu Qi let go of his temptations, and at one go wiped out all the evil spirits wandering in Yan Jiuge's meridians.

"..."

Time passed slowly, I don't know how long it has passed.

Yan Jiuge woke up from the chaos.

First sight was restored, then perception, and then breathing.

But when Yan Jiuge saw the scene in front of him clearly, his pupils moved slightly, and he subconsciously held his breath.

He was very close to Chu Qi.

The foreheads touch each other, the bodies hug each other, and they are intimate.

The person in front of him breathed lightly, closing his eyes to transmit spiritual power to him. The slender eyelashes are thick, and the expression is peaceful, as if not resisting his approach at all.

Yan Jiuge's thoughts about returning to the cage became confused again.

He grew up with Chu Qi and had many physical contacts. But it was the first time that the foreheads were offset.

I don't know what he did when the devilish energy in his body got out of control...

While Yan Jiuge was struggling, the person who was transmitting spiritual power to him opened his eyes.

The emerald-like blue color faded in Chu Qi's eyes. He looked at the face close at hand, and subconsciously took a step back, but because of the lack of spiritual power in his body, his center of gravity was unstable, and he was about to move to the side down.

Yan Jiuge stretched out his hand to give Chu Qi a hand.

Following the force, Chu Qi buried his head into Yan Jiuge's chest, the tip of his nose became slightly sore from the impact, and mist rose from his eyes.

"Aqi." Yan Jiuge's voice was worried.

"I'm fine, I'm just a little weak in spiritual power." After Chu Qi finished speaking, he raised his head from Yan Jiuge's chest and stood firm.

In order to get rid of the evil spirit, the spiritual power in Chu Qi's body was replenished by the vine ring in the end.

The two took a step back from their embracing position.

Yan Jiuge's eyes fell on the tip of Chu Qi's slightly red nose, and he remained silent.

And Chu Qi took out the spirit pill from the Qiankun bag and ate it, thinking about giving Yan Jiuge the evil spirit in his body, "Ayan, what's the matter with the evil spirit in your body? And I don't know if you found it. The last time you were in a daze, it was only a month ago."

"..."

Hearing Chu Qi mention the evil spirit, Yan Jiuge's thoughts surged.

He fell into a bewilderment just now, which is indeed a bit unusual. Last time, he was restless and taught the heart demon to take advantage of the loopholes, and the evil spirit broke free from the seal.

But this time, before he killed the fourth-order spirit beast with a single sword, there was no abnormality in his body.

It happened that after the sword fell, the seal seemed to be pried away by something, causing the evil spirit to surge out.

Facing Chu Qi's suspicious gaze, Yan Jiuge slowly explained, "The attack is a bit unusual. The evil spirit is related to the family's mental method, and every Yan family has some."

It's just that he has the most.

"You're in a daze, besides me, does anyone else know about it?" Chu Qi asked again.

Chu Qi was very concerned about the words of that Fuyao Palace doctor just now. If someone is familiar with Yan Jiuge's illness and framed him when he was in a daze, wouldn't it be possible to attract everyone's attack with a single mouth?

"And the Yan family."

Apart from Chu Qi, only the Yan family knew about it.

Yan Jiuge will not casually expose his weaknesses to the eyes of others.

"There is also that fourth-order spirit beast. It has made a death feud with that casual cultivator. Before the casual cultivator dies, it should not attack us suddenly."

There are too many doubts about today's events, as if someone deliberately manipulated it all of these.

Chu Qi frowned. He hadn't found any definite evidence yet, but with his intuition, he could roughly guess that someone wanted to attack Yan Jiuge.

But he and Ayan grew up together, and this is the first time he went out to practice, so what enmity can he have with other people?

While thinking about it, Chu Qi recalled his last life, Yan Jiuge retreated after returning from Yunxi Secret Realm.

If Yan Jiuge is really recuperating to recuperate his wounds, it means that he had an extremely dangerous encounter in the Yunxi Secret Realm.

But such a dangerous encounter, after the end of the secret realm, there was no news of it. Could it be that Yan Jiuge was the only one who suffered the danger, or that Yun Jiangmiao and his nine-tailed fox might be among them?

"Probably that casual cultivator, or someone from Fuyao Palace tampered with the fourth-order spirit beast." Yan Jiuge replied to Chu Qi's guess.

The devilish energy in his body cannot be disclosed to Chu Qi in detail, otherwise the Yan family's discipline will affect Chu Qi.

Furthermore, there are three reasons for being able to pry the seal in his body, one is that the power of Yan Mingchao's seal has weakened, the other is that he is restless, and the third is the influence of external forces.

The previous two are temporarily excluded, and the external influence can only be that when the new evil energy enters his body, it will affect the seal.

In any case, just beheading a fourth-order spirit beast... shouldn't cause the seal to loosen.

It's a pity that in the secret realm of Yunxi, he can't communicate with Yunyin Realm, otherwise Yan Jiuge would go to Yan Mingchao to find out what happened.

"Well, I also suspect those people from Fuyao Palace." Chu Qi nodded following Yan Jiuge's words, "Next time you meet them, you should be more careful. How can one of the five great immortal sects have such thoughts?"

As one of the five great immortal sects, Fuyao Palace's purpose of establishing a sect is to follow the teaching without discrimination. All disciples who want to seek immortality, no matter whether their talents are good or bad, as long as they are diligent, they will be accepted as disciples. Therefore, Fuyao Palace has a large number of disciples and is famous for its goodwill.

But in the past hundred years, as the number of disciples increased, the resources in the sect became less and less, and the competition became fiercer, which led to discord among the three veins.

Su Qiuzhi returned to the original road with the seriously injured casual cultivator. On the way, she met many injured disciples of Fuyao Palace. The joy of finding the herbal medicine field was replaced by guilt. What about herbal land?

"Senior sister, it was this casual cultivator who attracted the spirit beast! Earlier, he left the barrier on his own while you were away, and provoked a fourth-order spirit beast, which made me end up like this."

A medical disciple just said After treating the injuries in the same sect, and after seeing clearly the person Su Qiuzhi had brought back, he immediately told the whole story out loud.

"You, what did you say—"

Su Qiuzhi heard her words, and felt a buzzing in her head, as if something had exploded.

The medical practitioner repeated what he said just now. She was the one who persuaded the casual practitioner before, so she was deeply impressed by the casual practitioner's actions.

"Bang!" With a sound, Su Qiuzhi let go of her hand and threw the person in her hand to the ground.

For the benefit, she is the one who accepts the alliance of casual cultivators.

Regardless of right and wrong, she was the one who saved the enemy first but saved the enemy.

Now the disciples she led have never obtained any natural treasures, but because of the betrayal of the allies, all of them were seriously injured.

"How could this be... Obviously at the beginning..."

Su Qiuzhi's thoughts were chaotic, and she began to constantly recall every decision she made back then.

But the deeper she thought about it, the more painful her head became.

First form an alliance with Tianxuanzong.

Then go to explore the road to find the herb land.

...

Looking at Su Qiuzhi from the corner of Ling Zhihuai's eyes, she found that her consciousness was trying to break free from the control of the puppet technique, so she used the pupil technique to add a layer of illusion.

Then, he said in a guiding voice, "Elder Sister and everyone from the same sect have worked hard today. The matter is over, let's take a good rest.

" many things.

Puppetry will deepen a monk's inner desire, and when he is completely subverted by desire, he can turn into a real puppet, which can be driven by silk threads.

Su Qiuzhi was eager to lead his disciples to obtain more treasures of heaven and earth. Wait until the impact of puppetry can become impatient.

Ling Zhihuai only needs to hold the silk thread to control her thoughts, and he can influence her every move.

As for the casual cultivator who was bitten by the fourth-order spirit beast and destroyed the altar, Ling Zhihuai planned to make the best use of it. At any rate, he is also a monk at the golden core stage, and a dying person can still refine some puppet silk.

"Elder Sister, I will take this person far away and let him fend for himself." Ling Zhihuai and Su Qiuzhi said.

"..." Hearing the news from his fellow apprentice, Su Qiuzhi didn't want to care about the life and death of casual cultivators at all, so she just waved her hand and let him take him away.

Not beheading them with their own hands is the greatest kindness of Fuyao Palace.

Moreover, with the injury of that casual cultivator, without careful treatment, he would not survive for three or two days.

In the shadow that no one could see, Ling Zhihuai curled the corners of his lips, happily dragging Sanxiu towards the dark place.

another place.

Yun Jiangmiao came here following the roar of the spirit beast, and he brought his disciples here in the evening, because it was the central area, so he didn't dare to move rashly, and wanted to gather all the disciples of the Beast Sect at the periphery, and then gathered together Enter the central area to practice.

The roar of the fourth-order spirit beast was really shrill, and Yun Jiangmiao was not at peace when he heard it, so he brought the Nine-Tailed Fox over to explore the way alone.

Relying on the instinct of a beast master, Yun Jiangmiao wandered around in the forest and found a third-order clouded hunting cloud leopard that had died not long ago, and a little one that was just born and could not find food, and was weak and panting from hunger. Hunting clouded leopard cubs.

"The eyelids of my two eyes kept twitching, and both disasters and joys fell, and it was because of this..." Yun Jiangmiao sighed, walked into the cave, and picked up the cub. Then he took out a bottle of spirit liquid from the universe bag and fed it.

The beast master has a natural sense of intimacy with spirit beasts, and the little cub began to drink the spirit liquid with peace of mind after whining twice.

"It's not like someone hunted and killed the female animal that gave birth here. It looks like there are traces of the lightning induction technique. It may be a technique repair."

Yun Jiangmiao tried to guess some ins and outs.

The cub was not taken away, and then there was the roar of a fourth-order spirit beast, probably a male beast chasing after it.

But the movement in the mountain forest has quieted down, and the male beast still hasn't come back.

"Little guy, before I meet your father, I will take care of you for a while." Beast masters pay attention to fate in contracting spirit beasts, and you love me, and the spirit pets that are forced to contract cannot fit their hearts. It's better not to.

However, before Yun Jiangmiao took the little hunting cloud leopard out to continue looking for the way, the nine-tailed fox standing at the entrance of the cave suddenly moved.

Its fluffy tail gently swept towards Yun Jiangmiao, enveloping Yun Jiangmiao in it, unable to move left or right.

"Master Fox, what's wrong with you?"

Nine-tailed Fox's seniority was higher than Yun Jiangmiao's, and it was a spirit deed passed down from his ancestors, so he had to keep it alive.

[Don't make a sound, there is something very dangerous. ]

Nine-tailed fox's words were transmitted into Yun Jiangmiao's mind along the spirit deed.

Something very dangerous?

What is it?

Yun Jiangmiao was extremely curious, but obediently followed Nine-Tailed Fox's advice and kept his mouth shut.

Seeing Yun Jiangmiao's cooperation, Nine-Tailed Fox looked away from him and continued to use illusion to hide their aura and figure.

Its eyes were deep, looking at the figure in the forest in front, lost in thought.

Unexpectedly, he could see the puppet master of the Ling family in the secret realm of Yunxi.

Nine-tailed Fox, whose real name is Fox Wine, has lived for nearly a thousand years, and his experience and seniority are indeed very high. He is considered to be the most gifted in the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan. Apart from illusion, he can also see things that are difficult for others to see, such as good and evil, reality and reality.

When he was young, the elders in the clan said that it was his luck, but no one else could know about it.

After becoming an adult, Hujiu realized that his eyes could see too many things, such as the puppet silk of the Ling family, the pure body, and the evil spirit in the body of the heir of the Yan family. These are all secrets that can shock the entire hidden cloud world, and they must be hidden in the belly.

Today, in this small cloud-breathing secret realm, there are not only the heirs of the Yan family, but also the puppet masters of the Ling family.

What exactly are they trying to do?

Could it be that the Ling family also wanted to find the pure body of the revived sacred tree?

Fox Wine concentrated on watching the puppet master's every move. It was found that he was drawing out meridians from a casual cultivator, and began to refine puppet silk.

Although the puppets he refined were not as good as those in the hands of the great master of the Ling family, but such a skill must have been passed down from that great master.

After waiting quietly for a quarter of an hour, the doctor left the body of the casual cultivator, turned around and left. He didn't notice the breath of Fox Wine at all.

Only then did Fox Wine remove the illusion, and told Yun Jiangmiao.

[Don't investigate any more, this place is extremely dangerous. You go back and be with you. 】

Yun Jiangmiao is also a cultivator at the golden core stage, if the puppet master of the Ling family targets him and wants to use him to refine puppet silk, it will be a big deal.

Yun Jiangmiao was curious, "Master Fox, what do you think is a dangerous thing? Is it more dangerous than a fourth-order spirit beast?"

[Yes. 】

The puppet technique of the Ling family is so powerful and unpredictable that it makes one's scalp tingle just once.

Even if she died in the Shengxiantai Incident eighteen years ago, the few puppet threads left behind are still palpitating.

"What exactly is it?" Yun Jiangmiao couldn't help asking.

【Seize life and death, control people's mind, soul and appearance are separated, and fall into her hands, leaving only a string puppet. 】