Chapter 76

Is there another way?

The thought of escaping just rose from Chu Qi's mind, and it immediately made him sober. Within three days, no other solution could be found.

Chu Qi raised his hand and pressed his forehead to calm down his mind.

The top priority is to save people.

"I..." Chu Qi paused, trying not to sound so nervous, "I'll go in and collect books again."

Chu Qi just didn't care about the classics about double cultivation. Now it is necessary to check carefully.

Xuan Yi and Xuan Er stood quietly on the spot, only as if they were integrated with the air.

Unexpectedly, Master Xingu, who had just stepped into the library, came back again, and asked them a little cautiously, "Can the classics inside be taken away?"

"Yes!"

Xuan Yi responded, and Xuan Er nodded.

Chu Qi's residence in Yaowang Valley is very large. The entire courtyard is independent on a floating rock, with ancient barriers lingering around it, and the defense is airtight.

In addition, there is a natural medicine pool in this courtyard, which is a holy product for healing.

The first double repair.

And never had any extra understanding in this regard.

Chu Qi fell into quite a predicament.

The classics of double cultivation in the library were borrowed by him to study carefully. The classics are divided into two volumes. The first volume is about the fusion of soul and soul, and the second volume is about the unity of soul and body...

The deeper you look, the more Chu Qi's thoughts are unstoppable. It diverges like a containment, and there is no way to completely concentrate.

"..."

"Clatter!"

There was a sound of pages turning.

Chu Qi, who finished the double repair of the classics ahead of schedule, closed the scroll and put it into the space ring for return.

Chu Qi was inexplicably relieved that he no longer had to face the volume of double cultivation classics.

But when Chu Qi was rejoicing, he raised his eyes and saw Yan Jiuge quietly watching him.

Within three feet, Yan Jiuge stayed by Chu Qi's side all the time, maintaining a sitting posture for a long time, and did not change it when Chu Qi was flipping through the classics.

The magic pattern on his forehead snaked down, occupying most of his face. Even so, it did not damage his innate beauty.

He looked at Chu Qi, the lights in the room adorned his eyes, dyed a bit of light. Much like when he regained consciousness.

But it is not.

The evil spirit has eroded Yan Jiuge too deeply, and there are still two days left in the three-day period.

It cannot be delayed any longer.

Chu Qi sighed in his heart, raised his foot and approached in the direction of Yan Jiuge.

During the process that can be achieved in three or two steps, the past between him and Yan Jiuge appeared in Chu Qi's mind. The vivid pictures in the memory, as well as those emotions surging in the heart, like a stone falling on the lake, stirring up ripples.

Some people meet only by chance, but some people will always be like fate, and they will continue to reincarnate with him in this ancestral scroll.

His heart is pleased with Yan Jiuge.

Maybe it was when Yan Jiuge practiced his sword on Wenjian Peak, maybe it was when Yan Jiuge carried him up the mountain for the first time, maybe it was when Yan Jiuge gave him a lantern in Yancheng...

The warm yellow light behind him illuminated Chu Qi's figure and tilted his shadow towards Yan Jiuge. Until the figures of the two overlapped.

Chu Qi leaned over, closed his eyes, and wanted to kiss Yan Jiuge's lips.

Close at hand, the sound of breathing blended together, but they couldn't really kiss.

The crow-black eyelashes trembled slightly, revealing Chu Qi's nervousness.

At this moment, Yan Jiuge didn't regain consciousness, which made Chu Qi feel like he was secretly kissing his sweetheart.

Maybe we should formally express our intentions and do something like this after getting a response