Chapter 81

When Hujiu arrived at Yan's house, he found that not only Yan Jiuge had returned to the Yin Yin Realm, but Chu Qi, whom he had been looking for for a long time, was also there.

It seems that the cause and effect in the dark are all gathered here.

Compensating the damaged items of the Yaozu according to the ratio of spirit stones, Hujiu looked at the shrunken money bank, and was heartbroken. He was glad that most of the items in the main house of the Yan family were protected by enchantments, and the actual damage was not as great as imagined. many.

The money and the goods were settled, and one by one the monster clans returned to behind their own demon king with their heads down.

After the clear accounts are settled, there are still hidden accounts.

Talking about Hu Jin being possessed by evil spirits, Yan Jiuge accused, "Your Excellency Hu Jiu, as a demon king, you don't even know what happened inside the demon clan?"

"I'm ashamed, I didn't recognize it." Hu Jiu bowed his head Acknowledge your mistake. If he could have discovered Hu Jin's anomaly earlier, it would not have caused today's catastrophe.

"Where have you been these past few days?"

"To Yunhua Realm."

After Hujiu explained his whereabouts, he also told about the scroll.

Ever since he learned that Hu Jin was possessed by an evil spirit, Hu Jiu understood that his allies were the Yan family. Because of being deceived by evil spirits before, the Yan family was on guard, but now they disappeared together.

After hearing about Hu Jiu's experience, Chu Qi's expression changed slightly, "The power left behind by Wen Sui, the patriarch of Tianxuanzong?"

"Yes." Hu Jiu nodded.

As far as Chu Qi knew, that patriarch was the host of the previous scroll.

From Yan Mingchao's memories, Chu Qi's origin is very likely to be the reincarnation of the God of the Upper Realm. That being the case, so is Wen Sui.

In the sword mound, Wen Sui's remaining spiritual consciousness once told Chu Qi not to trust the scroll too much, otherwise he might lose important people or things.

Wen Sui did not ascend to the Upper Realm in the end, probably because of the influence of the scroll.

Chu Qi spread out his palms, wanting to grab something, but after closing them, there was still nothing in his hands.

The scroll is not something he can control. Before his death in this life, the scroll will not appear.

What is his destiny?

Besides evil spirits, is there anything preventing him from surviving?

The doubts in his heart could not find the answer for the time being, while Chu Qi was contemplating, he heard Hu Jiu's suggestion.

"I think that the sacred tree should be revived as soon as possible, and the evil energy should be eliminated, so as to prevent the path of the doomsday era in the Yin Yin Realm."

Every inch of the land that the evil energy spreads, all living beings will be eroded and polluted, and the aura will fade and gradually rot.

This will exacerbate the coming of the Dharma-ending era, when the monks will lose their spiritual roots, the monster race will lose their spiritual wisdom, and they will no longer be able to practice.

"I don't know where the treasure of our demon clan has been taken away by the fox brocade. As a pure body, you have the hope of revive the sacred tree."

Hujiu cast a hopeful look at Chu Qi.

"Xuan Yi told me that besides me, the Resuscitating Divine Tree needs to find the heart of glazed glass. This may be the treasure left by Taoist ancestor Wen Sui in the monster clan."

"..." Ca

n't find the second way Hujiu fell into deep thought, "The demon king who met Wen Sui Daozu passed on to Hujin, and then I. I couldn't find that treasure in the treasure house, so I guessed that it was Hujin. Take it."

"Fox brocade is dead, her body has been decayed for many years."

Fox brocade has been parasitized by evil spirits, so her body is naturally dilapidated.

After the ghost tooth parasitized, Hu Jin's body turned into a scorched black bone.

"Could it be taken away by Ghost Ya?" Hujiu guessed.

"The Heart of Glazed Glass is a product of the Divine Tree, and it is extremely deadly to Xie Chong. Gui Ya would not hold this thing, and destroy it on his own initiative." Chu Qi shook his head.

"I remembered something."

At this time, Yan Mingchao, who had been listening to their discussion, suddenly said.

As the head of the Yan family, he knows more secrets than ordinary people. For example, about the former demon king Hu Jin.

"Hu Jin once became a Taoist couple with the human race."

Hu Jiu was not surprised, "We, the monster race, know about this." It is also because of this that Hu Jin abdicated at the peak.

"The famous human family is from the Ling family."

"What?! If she said that she married the Ling family, we within the demon clan would not object that much." She Yin, an elder of the demon clan who also knew about this matter, murmured in a low voice. One sentence.

The monster race relies on the purity of blood inheritance, if they marry a human race, the power of the offspring will be weakened. For the sake of the strength of the tribe, such things are not respected among the monster tribe. It's nothing more than an ordinary monster clan. Hu Jin is of the blood of the nine-tailed fox. It is difficult for the monster clan to accept such a thing.

But if you marry a powerful human race, the power of the offspring will not necessarily be weakened, and at the same time, you can win over a big force, why not do it?

"That's right, why didn't she say it earlier?" Hu Jiu was also surprised.

With the support of the tribe, Hu Jin will not abdicate.

Under the eyes of many curious eyes, Yan Mingchao continued to narrate the past, "Because that family member fell early and died under the control of the evil beast. When I took the people to deal with this matter, I saw the disguise Hu Jin of the adult clan."

"She was pregnant at that time, and her strength has regressed a lot. She failed to save the Ling family in time."

"Afterwards, when I heard about Hu Jin, she abdicated as the Demon King ."

In just a few sentences, there are too many clues.

Hujiu tried hard to recall the memory at that time, "However, when Hu Jin abdicated, he said that he wanted to become a Taoist partner with the human race. At that time, all the monster races thought that she was in love with the human race, so they wanted to stop her. It turns out... ..."

It turns out that Hu Jin's Taoist companion has long since fallen, and she was pregnant at that time, and used the treasure of the monster clan, maybe it was for her own child?

Fox Wine expressed his guess.

Chu Qi has long known from the traceability volume that Hu Jin has embezzled the power belonging to the sacred tree in order to change her daughter's talent. Now, echoing Hu Jiu's words, he continued to ask:

"Your Excellency Yao Wang's words are not unreasonable, how can we Looking for Hu Jin's child? Where did she go after she left the Yaozu?"

"..."

Hu Jiu was silent for a while, he didn't know this either.

"I don't know where she went in the end, but when she returned to the Yaozu again, it was fourteen years later."

"After returning, Hu Jin's mood changed a lot, and she was easily angry and impulsive. The people in the tribe thought she broke with the famous human tribe, At the time, I thought it was a good thing..." She Yin added with emotion.

After that, Hu Jin became the Great Elder of the Monster Clan, stayed in the Monster Clan all the time, and never went out again. Chu Qi collected his thoughts and asked, "I have a question. When did Hu Jin get possessed

by the evil spirit?"

  "The evil spirit lives in the monk's body, and needs to absorb the dark side of the monk himself, that is, emotions such as anger, pain, and sadness, which are the nourishment of the evil spirit." Yan Mingchao thought deeply. "Since this is the case, Hu Jin was probably parasitized by evil spirits when he lost his Taoist companion." Chu Qi guessed. "I think so too, and the evil has long been eyeing the fox brocade who is in love with the human race. The nine-tailed fox clan has phantom pupils, which can see the trajectory of some destiny. The fox brocade itself also has the talent of prediction." Yan Jiuge followed along Supplemented by Chu Qi's words. 

The context of things gradually became clear. What bothers everyone now is how to find Hu Jin and the child of Ling's family. What's more, Ghost Tooth took its puppets to garrison Baiyou Pavilion, which is the headquarters of the Ling family. 

In a place full of evil spirits, it would be too difficult to find someone. "Moreover, everyone in the Ling family has become puppets, and Hu Jin's child may be no exception. After all, Ghost Fang was parasitized on Hu Jin at that time, so it is impossible not to attack her child." 

"Could it be that besides Hu Jin, Is that child the first puppet that Guiya manipulated with the puppet wire?" Hearing Yan Jiuge's guess, a scene of past memories suddenly appeared in Chu Qi's mind.

When they were in Qiucheng, a puppet without facial features stood and walked towards them, followed by a huge group illusion.

It was a puppet controlled by Ghost Ya, who wanted to take the opportunity to kill Yan Jiuge in the illusion. To cross the

two worlds, one must also have the ability to manipulate illusions, so as to hide it from the way of heaven.

This is definitely not an ability that ordinary puppets can achieve.

A vague inspiration flashed through Chu Qi's mind, making him vaguely aware of something.

At this moment, Hujiu said to himself again, "Since he is Hujin's child, he shouldn't be too young. What level of cultivation will he reach?"

"!!"

Chu Qi suddenly Got an idea.

He turned his head and asked Yan Mingchao, "Senior, when did the Mahayana monk from the Ling family be promoted to the Mahayana stage?"

"She was promoted to the Mahayana stage not long ago. year."

Yan Mingchao knew about this incident, after all, he was also a witness at the time.

"In this way, the clues are matched."

"I think that Hu Jin's child is the Mahayana monk who was suddenly promoted by the Ling family."

"She was already controlled by Ghost Ya at that time, so she would fall from the Immortal Ascension Platform. "

Ghost Fang should have used this puppet for all the evil moves. You also said before that on the day of the Yan Family Ceremony, an unknown monk of the Mahayana period suddenly rose through the catastrophe and changed the aura of heaven and earth, making Yan The family's demon suppression failed."

"Yes!" Yan Mingchao nodded with solemn eyes. After listening to Chu Qi's words, he recalled more details.

"Also, when Ghost Ya was attacking the Yan family, the barrier of the main house was shattered by a special force."

The power that can interfere with the laws of heaven and earth can only be above the Mahayana period.

"And when Guiya was on the verge of danger and escaped, he didn't use this puppet again." Chu Qi recalled the sword he slashed at Guiya, except for the bluff, it was divided into countless strands of evil spirit Escaping, Ghost Fang has no extra countermeasures.

"After using the ability to resist the law so many times, even a puppet has limitations. It is very likely that she has been completely damaged in the last action."

Chu Qi continued to deduce:

"So, Ghost Ya discarded her. And Like Hu Jin's rotten skeleton, it has become a useless thing in Gui Ya's eyes."

"I don't think she should be in Ling's house, but somewhere in the world."

"Anyone who practices Taoism in this world With a name, a living being has a connection with the laws of the world. We can start from this aspect."

After Chu Qi finished speaking, Hujiu subconsciously said, "But the Mahayana monk from the Ling family didn't say anything about it to the outside world. Name."

"Yes."

It is written on the scroll of anachronisms.

But Chu Qi intends to tell them this matter directly. It is not something to be happy when people know that their fate is arranged by a book.

What's more, he found the answer in place of the scroll on Hu Jin's corpse—

it was a longevity lock, and after losing its aura, it revealed a rusty outer shell.

The handwriting on it is vigorous and powerful, and the words "Ling Congwu" are written squarely.