Chapter 22

Seeing Chu Qi nodding his head in response, the paranoid look in Yan Jiuge's eyes gradually disappeared.

He withdrew his hand, and was about to get up from Lingyu, but was stopped by Chu Qi's voice.

"Don't move yet, I haven't healed your internal injuries yet."

Chu Qi raised his hand and pressed Yan Jiuge's shoulder to prevent him from being fully awake and falling into a daze again. At that time, the spiritual power in the meridians will scurry around, causing more serious internal injuries.

"I..."

Yan Jiuge subconsciously opened his mouth, wanting to explain for himself.

The injuries inside his body were caused by the backlash of the demonic energy, but this cannot be said to Chu Qi.

When Chu Qi in front of him heard his first syllable, he thought that he would be haunted by demons again, so he spoke softly to comfort him.

"It will be fine soon, Ayan, trust me." The

young man's voice was unbelievably gentle, like the breeze blowing through a deep pool, creating small ripples, and then spreading in Yan Jiuge's heart.

Yan Jiuge nodded following Chu Qi's words, omitting the explanation and secret words.

He knew that Aqi's spiritual power was very special, and it could heal the injuries in his body that were backlashed by the demonic energy, so Aqi thought that he had suffered internal injuries due to the demonic bewilderment.

Every time Aqi treats his internal injuries, it is very hard. He will be tired until his spiritual power is exhausted, and then he will have to rest for several days.

So in the past few years, Yan Jiuge pretended not to be backlashed by the evil spirit, but he didn't expect to be backlashed in front of Chu Qi today, so he couldn't hide it anymore.

After waking up from the illusion of the mind, Yan Jiuge didn't want to recall the scene just now, only wishing that the future will be like this.

Seeing Yan Jiuge sat down on the Lingyu, Chu Qi felt relieved, and went to hold his hand again.

Although the healing spirit can be cast in the air, but holding Yan Jiuge's hand, if he falls into a daze again in the middle, the healing spirit will not be interrupted because of his defense.

After waking up from the daze, Yan Jiuge's hands slowly warmed up from the coolness. The body temperature of the Huolinggen monk was already a little warmer than that of other monks. In addition, Yan Jiuge practiced swords all the year round, and there was a rough layer on the palm of his hand. cocoon.

Holding hands together, these tactile sensations seem to be magnified several times.

Chu Qi lowered his eyes and stopped looking at Yan Jiuge's face, he was afraid that he would be distracted.

Even though we have been together for so many years, there will still be times when we are at a loss. For example, Ayan helped him remove his hair accessories this evening, or just now Ayan told him not to leave.

His thoughts turned a thousand times in one breath, and finally he was completely suppressed by Chu Qi, let go of those distracting thoughts, and concentrated on treating Yan Jiuge's injuries in his body.

It is also a bit strange to say.

This is not the first time Chu Qi has helped Yan Jiuge treat internal injuries, but every time he treats it, he feels that the injury is very serious.

Because when Tianxuanzong was practicing medical skills, Chu Qi also helped other fellow disciples heal internal injuries, but they could recover after at most two healing techniques.

But when it comes to Yan Jiuge, even if all the spiritual power in Chu Qi's body is exhausted, there will still be a feeling that it is not enough.

Strands of spiritual power flowed from Chu Qi's body to Yan Jiuge's meridians along the palms held by the two.

When running the healing method, the wood spirit root in Chu Qi's body will exude a huge vitality, and even his warm eyes will be dyed with a layer of dark green, as beautiful as emerald jade As crystal clear.

Yan Jiuge didn't take his eyes away, sat where he was, and just looked at Chu Qi quietly.

The wounds in the body were brushed away by the healing spirit bit by bit, and the pain and wounds faded away, replaced by Chu Qi's aura.

I really want to go on like this forever.

It would be fine if he was not the heir of the Yan family, but an ordinary monk who lived next to A Qi.

For the first time, such an idea appeared in Yan Jiuge's mind.

Time is passing slowly, I don't know how long it is.

By the time Chu Qi healed the injuries in Yan Jiuge's body, his spiritual power had been completely exhausted, and he had swallowed a few elixirs to replenish his spiritual power, but even so, it was still not enough.

Seeing the sweat dripping from Chu Qi's forehead, Yan Jiuge advised him in a low voice, "Take a break first? It won't be too late to treat my injury after you rest well. I'm almost healed now."

"Well, okay, wait I'll sleep in the middle of the night and get up at Chen Shi, and then I'll continue to mend the meridians next to your heart." Chu Qi also knew that he couldn't be brave when he was short of spiritual power, otherwise he would be seriously overdrawn, his cultivation base would be damaged, and his realm would regress.

Chu Qi was about to get up and go to the bed. Thinking of Yan Jiuge's injury, he asked him again, "You want to take a rest too? You were in a daze just now, and your spiritual power was also consumed a lot."

"Okay."

Yan Jiuge did not refuse.

This room in Menghua Inn is very large, with two beds in the room. It's just that one is inside and the other is behind the screen.

Chu Qi fit himself on the bed inside, because he was too tired, he only took off his shoes and socks, but put his coat on his body, and just fell asleep on the spot.

Drowsy, Chu Qi managed to stay awake, and moved himself to the inside of the bed, leaving half of it vacant.

Obviously, he was so tired that he forgot that there were two beds in this room, and he just remembered to reserve a place for Yan Jiuge.

From the corner of Chu Qi's gradually closing eyes, a tall and tall figure stood beside the bed, as if he was about to come to rest.

Feeling completely relaxed after busy work, Chu Qi leaned on the soft pillow and fell into a deep sleep.

Not long after, the sound of shallow breathing sounded in the silent room.

Yan Jiuge stood alone by the bed, without any movement, but his eyes followed Chu Qi's face, carefully sketching his facial features and sideburns.

He looked at it for a long time without blinking.

Because after closing the eyes, the scene I saw just now in the illusion of the mind will involuntarily appear in my mind - pale and cold fingers, pale lips and slightly furrowed brows, lifeless...

"..." Yan Jiuge opened his eyes again, even if he was reliving his memories, the pain of seeing Chu Qi die could almost overwhelm him.

Will not.

Visions are false.

His Aqi is just asleep now.

It's not that I can't wake up again.

After standing there for a long time, Yan Jiuge finally made a move. He bent down and moved a little closer to the bed.

And because Chu Qi was lying in it, it was difficult to touch him just by reaching out.

After taking a deep breath, Yan Jiuge didn't hesitate anymore, a sword energy quietly gathered in his hand, cut open his palm, and took out a drop of heart blood.

It seemed that the person on the bed could not sleep peacefully because of the smell of blood in the air. Probably because of the doctor's reason, he was extremely sensitive to the smell of blood. He moved the tip of his nose and turned over.

Yan Jiuge immediately cast the spiritual art of isolating breath. This did not disturb Chu Qi who was still sleeping.

The obscure ancient mantra was read from Yan Jiuge's mouth, and the drop of blood in his hand flew towards Chu Qi's direction, and then, accompanied by the forbidden red light, sank into Chu Qi's forehead little by little.

"—"

The moment the contract was completed, there was a restrictive contract in Yan Jiuge's heart.

If Chu Qi is in danger of life or death in the future, Yan Jiuge's life will be used as a mortgage for Chu Qi's life in this blood contract.

After finishing this matter, Yan Jiuge felt a little relieved.

Anyone, even life and death, would never want to take his Aqi away from him.

"Ayan..."

Seemingly sensing a familiar aura, Chu Qi, who was still sleeping, let out a vague murmur.

Standing on the edge of the bed, Yan Jiuge came back to his senses, looking at Chu Qi with a tenderness that even he didn't know.

"Aqi, you have a good rest."

"I will watch over you."

"You will have a smooth life and climb to the top of the road."

"Of course, you can't leave me..." Even if it is an illusion, Yan Jiuge doesn't want to see it again the second time.

The whispers spread out in the silent air, and they were all blocked by the isolation barrier, so they didn't disturb the young man who was still sleeping peacefully.

Just when Yan Jiuge thought that he could guard Chu Qi quietly all night like this, the piece of dragon pattern jade hanging around his waist shone with scarlet brilliance again.

"..."

Fingers closed into a fist, the veins on his hand floated up and then dissipated with Yan Jiuge's movement of picking up the dragon pattern jade.

Although Yan Jiuge was disgusted by the summons from the Yan family, he had to accept it. He has kept the seal of the Hidden Cloud Realm for more than 20 years. At first it was an imposed responsibility, but now if the Hidden Cloud Realm collapses, it will also bring disaster to the Hidden Cloud Realm.

Because of emotion and reason, Yan Jiuge had to accept it.

But this time to be alone with Aqi is going to be wasted again.

Yan Jiuge frowned, turned around and walked to the window, pushed it open, and jumped out lightly. He didn't want to answer the summons in the house, if Ah Qi suddenly woke up, it would be difficult to explain to him then.

It is already late at night outside the window, and the bright moonlight draped over the eaves, illuminating the dark-colored tiles and a tall and lonely figure.

Yan Jiuge sat alone on the roof of the eaves, placing a barrier around him.

When the prohibition is arranged, Yan Jiuge's true appearance will also be revealed uncontrollably, because the dragon pattern jade is a thing from the hidden cloud world. To cross the two worlds and bear the laws of space, you must use your original strength.

After the restraint was placed, Yan Jiuge picked up the dragon pattern jade to answer the summons, and heard an anxious voice from the other end.

"Young Master, something is wrong. There is a crack in the space barrier on the side of Hidden Cloud Realm."

"..."

The impatience in Yan Jiuge's eyes faded, and his expression became serious, "When exactly did it happen? How big a hole was opened, can Yan Mingchao repair it?"

"Just today, it was fine before. Suddenly, for unknown reasons, a palm-sized crack opened. The Patriarch is gathering people to repair the space crack. Maybe it can be repaired within two months."

"That's fine ." ." Yan Mingchao is not a useless person.

Yan Jiuge was a little relieved, but suddenly thought of a question - the space barrier of the Hidden Cloud Realm cracked for no reason, wouldn't it be possible that monks from the Hidden Cloud Realm would come to the Cloud Blossom Realm?