Chapter 44

the other side.

Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge traveled hundreds of miles with their swords and found a secluded place.

"Ayan, step back quickly. I'll go find you after I've crossed the catastrophe." Chu Qi took out the defensive spirit weapon from the Qiankun bag while talking to Yan Jiuge.

It is not difficult for medical practitioners to cross the calamity, because the road they walk is in harmony with the sky, and the thunder calamity will be alleviated. Compared with the other four cultivators, it is the monk who is most likely to succeed in crossing the catastrophe.

Yan Jiuge had seen the thunder catastrophe when Chu Qi was promoted to the Golden Core Stage, so he wasn't too worried about it. Seeing that Chu Qi had prepared the spiritual weapon for crossing the catastrophe, he took the initiative to retreat ten miles away with his sword and waited on the other side of the mountain.

At this time, the sky above Chu Qi's head was gloomy, and the thunder light shuttled through the clouds, and the awe-inspiring arc carried the heavy coercion of heaven.

The monk cultivated the truth and asked, absorbing the aura of heaven and earth, transcending the mundane world, and not suffering from birth, old age, sickness and death. This is against the reincarnation of the law of heaven, so every time you are promoted, the higher the realm, the heavier the thunder disaster.

To form a baby of the golden core, one has to cross eight thunders, and every time one is promoted to a higher realm, one more thunder will be added.

Chu Qi passed away inexplicably before he reached Yuan Ying in his previous life. Now that his talent has changed and his cultivation speed has become faster, he has already broken through Nascent Soul before he was twenty years old.

After careful calculation, this kind of cultivation speed is a bit too astonishing. I wonder if the same is true for the previous extremely high wood spirit root... While

Chu Qi was thinking, there was a loud thunder in the sky, and the first sky thunder will fall.

"Boom!" The

purple thunder tore through the dark clouds and fell towards Chu Qi.

The brilliance of the defensive spirit weapon blocked the thunder from outside the barrier. After the thunder strikes, the defensive spirit weapon will also be dimmed and can no longer be used.

Chu Qi put it back into the Qiankun bag with some distress.

The first thunder tribulation can be used to test the power of the sky thunder with a defensive spirit weapon. It is best to survive the subsequent thunder calamity by oneself, otherwise the chance of the sky thunder quenching the body will be missed. Even if one is lucky enough to rely on the defensive spirit weapon to survive the thunder tribulation and advance to the realm, the road to cultivation afterwards will be very bumpy.

The mental method of medical cultivation is running in Chu Qi's body, and the spiritual power of the surrounding body protection has been condensed several times, waiting for the thunder from behind.

"Boom—!"

The second thunder fell, and the thunder light engulfed Chu Qi.

After the heavenly thunder broke through the spiritual power of the body protection, burning pain traveled through the body with the power of thunder and lightning. The mental method of medical cultivation is running to the extreme, the injury quickly heals itself, and the body is constantly tempered.

The third, the fourth... until the eighth sky thunder, they all went through this repeatedly.

But after the eighth thunderstorm, the thundercloud did not dissipate. The purple-red thunder light danced among the clouds, as if it was accumulating energy.

——How could there be another sky thunder? !

Chu Qi's breathing was stagnant, and his eyes were full of surprise when he looked at the sky.

Ten miles away, Yan Jiuge's heart skipped a beat when he saw the lingering thunder cloud. Ordinary monks only need to cross eight thunders from Jindan to Yuanying. The extra thunders are monks whose talent exceeds the limit of the mortal world and is not recognized by the heavens. They need to cross another sky thunder.

This has never happened to Chu Qi from the establishment of the foundation to the golden core.

There was a dull thunder, and the purple-red thundercloud lingered for a long time.

Yan Jiuge no longer hesitated, and planned to intervene in Lei Jie. If it were him, he would still be able to withstand a little coercion from the sky thunder. But in this way, he may not be able to continue to stay in Yunhua Realm.

Yan Jiuge was preoccupied, and Yu Jian rushed towards the place where Chu Qi was.

When Yan Jiuge arrived, what neither of them expected was that the purple-red thundercloud in the sky suddenly spread out and dissipated as if nothing had happened.

Afterwards, the spiritual brilliance of the promotion fell on Chu Qi, causing his aura to gradually change.

The robbery was successful.

The doubts in Chu Qi's heart were far greater than the joy. The last lightning calamity that didn't fall just now was really too strange. Why is this happening?

After turning his head, Chu Qi found Yan Jiuge's figure, and couldn't help asking, "Ayan, why are you here?"

Interfering with others to cross the tribulation, the thunder tribulation will fall on that person twice. This is an extremely dangerous thing.

"The thundercloud just now was a bit weird, I'll come and see you." Yan Jiuge said.

"It's not quite right, but you can't mess around, it's too dangerous." Chu Qi looked at him disapprovingly.

"This is not nonsense." In case that thunder calamity falls...

Yan Jiuge pursed his lips, wanting to say something, but when his eyes met Chu Qi's, he fell silent.

Well, I hope it's really just a false alarm.

Yan Jiuge stretched out his hand to Chu Qi, "Ah Qi, stand up, I'll take you back."

"Oh..." Halfway through the debate, the topic suddenly changed, Chu Qi nodded subconsciously, and his body stepped on the Dragon Yin Sword one step faster than his thoughts.

Ever since he went out to practice, Chu Qi has been guarding the sword with Yan Jiuge, and the habit has almost become an instinctive reaction.

The breeze blew through the hem of their clothes, and Long Yinjian drove towards the way it came from.

Chu Qi slowly came back to his senses, Ayan was worried about himself just now.

If not, for no reason, why would Ayan rush to him at the risk of being struck by lightning...

An inexplicable emotion surged up in his heart, filling his entire chest, and his heartbeat was beating for it, clearly Tell Chu Qi how happy it is.

"I... I didn't mean to quarrel with you just now." After hesitating for a while, Chu Qi explained to Yan Jiuge in a low voice.

"I know." Behind him, Yan Jiuge's voice sounded rather lazy.

"Huh?" Chu Qi was stunned.

Does Yan Jiuge know? How did he see it?

"..." After the person behind said that sentence, there was no more to say.

Curiosity was simmering in Chu Qi's heart, and after three breaths, he didn't hold back, and couldn't help asking, "How do you know?"

"Your eyes." Yan Jiuge said.

Every time Chu Qi wants to say that he can't beat him, he always frowned, with a disapproving but not angry expression on his face, against those rippling eyes, falling into Yan Jiuge's eyes, it looks very much like wishing .

When he was young, if Uncle Lin didn't buy candied haws for Chu Qi, his eyes would be like this. It looks so rare that people can't help but want to buy him all the candied haws in the town.

"What's wrong with my eyes?" Chu Qi still didn't understand.

Yan Jiuge restrained his thoughts, "He said he didn't want to quarrel with me anymore."

"..." Chu Qi fell silent, and a tinge of red appeared on the tips of his ears.

Are his eyes that obvious? But he really didn't want to quarrel with Yan Jiuge.

The two of them flew back with their swords and joined the other disciples of Tianxuanzong.

The Yunxi Secret Realm experience is over, and the disciples of various sects either plan to go to Huacheng to rest for a few days and go back, or rush back like Fuyao Palace.

After discussing with everyone in Tianxuanzong, they planned to set off immediately to return to the sect.

For this reason, Luo Xin of the Qingling faction regretted that he would not be able to continue to "have a good time" with Chu Daoyou in Huacheng, which is really a pity.

Ling Wu carried him away, feeling quite puzzled. I don't know why, but when Junior Brother Luo saw that Taoist Chu of Tianxuanzong would always want to learn the sword, he obviously felt that learning the sword was hard not long ago, but he changed his mind in a blink of an eye, and was even more vacillating than that grass.

Yun Jiangmiao also came to say goodbye in person. In the Yunxi Secret Realm, their Yushoumen were rescued by Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi. With such kindness, Yushoumen's favor for Tianxuanzong increased a lot.

"This Qiankun bag is full of spiritual beast food. If fellow daoists run out, you can send a message to me, and I will give it to you." Before leaving, Yun Jiangmiao gave Chu Qi another Qiankun bag of spiritual animal food.

The Gold Swallowing Beast stayed in the spiritual pet contract space and never came out during this period of time. Chu Qi thanked Yun Jiangmiao for it, and there was nothing left to return, so he sent a few bottles of Huiling Pill and Blood Congealing Pill that he made himself.

After Yushoumen left, Tianxuanzong and others also stood up with their swords and hurried towards the Zongmen.

Seven days later, Chu Qi and others approached the gate of Tianxuanzong, and the one who arrived at Tianxuanzong faster than them was some news about Yunxi's experience.

The Yunxi Secret Realm was closed ahead of time, and this kind of thing is rare in a thousand years, causing everyone in the Yunhua world to speculate whether the Yunxi Secret Realm will still be able to open normally in the next hundred years.

To know what happened in the Yunxi Secret Realm, one had to ask the monks who had gone to the secret realm to practice.

But most of the casual cultivators were not strong enough, they were teleported out before reaching the central area of ​​the secret realm, and they were completely at a loss.

Therefore, everyone was looking forward to what the four great immortal sects would say, and the news spread quickly. When Chu Qi and the others returned to the Tianxuanzong Mountain Gate, the fellow sects stationed at the Mountain Gate were all asking about their experience.

"The head and the elders are still waiting for us to report this experience in Zizai Peak, and then I will talk about it with you in the same door."

Yan Jiuge responded to all the doorkeeper disciples with one sentence.

"What the first senior brother said is that we are too impetuous, please forgive me."

"There is no need to be too polite." After a few

words of greetings, Yan Jiuge led the disciples who went out to practice to Zizai Peak from the mountain gate.

Behind them, the gatekeeper disciples gathered together, quite emotional.

"This time, the monks from the Outer Sect said it was extremely dangerous, but it is a blessing that all of us from the Tianxuan Sect came back safely."

"No, some people said that Fuyao Palace killed and injured many disciples."

"It should be thanks to the chief Brother Chu and Junior Brother Chu, one can make up his mind, and the other can heal the injury in time. This is not a loss of manpower."

"I think so too."

"..." The

discussion gradually disappeared as Chu Qi and others went away , the reputation of Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge is not low in Tianxuanzong, and now they are even more prosperous after returning from experience, and the disciples in the sect trust them very much.

When they arrived at Zizai Peak, the head of Tianxuanzong and all the elders were already waiting for them in the main hall.

Among them, Elder Qingyue came the earliest. After receiving the message that Chu Qi was about to return, he went up and down the mountain from Zhongling Peak every day, took a detour through the mountain gate, and finally sat down at Zizai Peak and played chess with the master for seven days.

"Senior brother Qingyue, if you don't want to play chess, you don't have to force it." Seeing that he was absent-minded, the sect master couldn't help reminding him aloud.

"Junior Brother Sect Leader, don't worry too much, I have a sense of proportion." Elder Qingyue settled down, cut off the Sect Leader's retreat, and continued, "Half of my heart is still enough to win you, a stinky chess basket." Yes ."

"..." Hearing this, the head frowned on that upright face.

Among them, the one with the most arbitrary temper is Qingyue. Don't see clearly that Yue usually looks aloof from the world, if it really provokes his temper, it will be the most difficult to persuade him.

The master knew his own chess skills, within two days, he called other sword cultivators to take his place. In this way, all the elders of Jianxiu have played chess with the elder of Qingyue, and none of them can play chess.

"Senior brother Qingyue, today is the seventh day, so let's not play chess." Elder Chang said quietly, "I watched the stars at night, and all the disciples who went out to practice should be back today."

"Are your hexagrams accurate?" Elder Qingyue glanced at him.

Elder Chang: "..."

His hexagrams are not very accurate, stargazing is not as good as practicing swords. It's not that he really didn't want to continue playing chess with Qingyue, so he made this move.

"Nine out of ten, I should be back." The headmaster said from the side.

"Okay, then we won't play anymore." Elder Qingyue nodded. Although this chess game is fun, it is not as important as his disciple's return to the sect.

Therefore, the head of the sect and all the elders of Jianxiu were all eagerly waiting for Chu Qi and the others to come back.

After entering the main hall, Yan Jiuge was the first to report the trip and general experience.

As for the obtained treasures of heaven and earth, they are all privately owned by the disciples and do not need to be reported to the sect.

"That's right, none of my Tianxuanzong was injured, so it's already very good." The headmaster was very satisfied with their safe return. He had already received the news of their safety during the interrogation. Now that he saw it with his own eyes, all the disciples under his sect were condensed and cultivated. Jinyi feels more and more happy.

"Also, do you know any doubts about the early closure of the Yunxi Secret Realm?"

Yan Jiuge lowered his eyes, "There are two doubts, one is that the strange treasures of the secret realm came early for some reason, and the other is that unidentified monks were mixed into the Fuyao Palace. He calculated everyone."

Even if Yan Jiuge didn't mention these two things, other immortal disciples would report them to their sect. The less people know about the fact that monks in the hidden cloud world have crossed the border, the better. It is better to cover up the truth than to tell half of the truth, and let others guess the rest, which is not easy to reveal the secret.

"The rare treasure has arrived ahead of time...the matter seems to be recorded in the scrolls of Tianxuanzong's Library Pavilion." Elder Qingyue thought for a while, "As for the unidentified monk, go to Fuyao Palace to ask the reason, after all, it is a fault in their sect ."

Tianxuanzong Library Pavilion.

Hearing this location, Chu Qi's eyes moved slightly.

The scrolls collected in Tianxuan Zongshu Pavilion have a long history, and clues to many things may be found from them.

But not all the scrolls in Zangshu Pavilion are open to disciples, and the scrolls on the fifth floor can only be viewed by elders or heads. The first four floors of Chu Qi's two lifetimes add up a lot, and things he doesn't know may be on the fifth floor of Zangshu Pavilion.

What reason should I use to ask my master to enter the fifth floor of Zangshu Pavilion?

Chu Qi thought.