Chapter 30

After making sure that there was no one else around, Chu Qi walked in the direction of the voice.

Just now, he was chased by the poisonous insect all the way, and he had no time to take into account the surrounding perception, and he didn't notice that there were other monks within a hundred feet.

Now that there is no interference from the poisonous insects, the location of that person is very clear.

On a tall tree, a cultivator wearing a light golden robe was sitting carefully on the top of the tree, surrounded by a layer of barrier halo that only defensive spiritual weapons had.

This person was exactly Luo Xin who had met Chu Qi a few times.

Chu Qi was deeply impressed by Luo Xin. Every time Luo Xin spoke, everyone would be shocked by his words.

"Fellow Daoist, I'm here!"

Seeing Chu Qi coming to him, Luo Xin stood on the top of a tree and waved happily to Chu Qi.

"Friend Daoist, why are you on such a high treetop?" Chu Qi was puzzled.

When he heard the voice just now, Chu Qi felt a little strange. It stands to reason that most of the monks who have experienced in the secret realm meet on the ground.

Instead, Luo Xin did not take the usual path, but stood on the top of a tree to greet Chu Qi.

"Ah, because there are many reptiles and spiders on the ground, there is nowhere for me to settle down." Luo Xin said.

He had been stuck in this area for three consecutive days and couldn't move. Now that he finally met a monk, who was still an "acquaintance", he couldn't be more touched.

Thinking of this, Luo Xin opened his mouth and began to confide in Chu Qi.

"Fellow Daoist, you don't know how terrifying the poisonous insects in this swamp are. The ants are as big as a palm, my God, it's the first time I've seen such a big ant when I grow up. The ants would still bite people, if it wasn't for me There are too many defensive spirit weapons, I guess I've been bitten dry."

Chu Qi: "..."

Although the appearance of the poisonous insect is indeed a bit infiltrating, Luo Xin will not be reduced to the point where he has no power to fight back.

After being silent for a while, Chu Qi asked, "You are a cultivator in the foundation-building period, and the strength of the poisonous insect is less than the first level. It stands to reason..."

The rest of the words were not finished, but the meaning behind the words was already clear.

"But I'm not a sword cultivator, I'm just a skill cultivator."

Luo Xin was able to defend himself loudly at first, but his voice gradually quieted down later, "What's more, I'm a bit allergic to bugs... I'm a little allergic to bugs ..."

As a matter of fact, Luo Xin is not only a surgery repairer, but he himself is especially afraid of these little bugs. Even if he sees the corpse of a bug, he will scream and bounce five feet away.

Therefore, even if Luo Xin had beaten poisonous insects before, he didn't dare to get close to them and hung on the treetops tremblingly for three days and three nights.

Chu Qi didn't understand it very well, but he could briefly know that Luo Xin was indeed "powerless" against these little bugs.

After understanding the general process, Chu Qi followed Luo Xin's words and asked, "Okay, then what are your plans next?"

"Huh?" Luo Xin was taken aback by the question. He was very happy, and he didn't ask the other party if he would like to go with him.

"I was waiting for Senior Brother Ling and the others to come and look for me on the treetops, but after three days, Senior Brother and the others failed to find me from the maze formation, which shows that it is very difficult to break through the formation. , I want to go with you, I don't know if my friend is willing..."

Luo Xin explained everything about him clearly.

Coincidentally, Chu Qi also got separated from Yan Jiuge, so he came here alone.

It should be safer if there is a fellow practitioner?

Although this technique can't even beat poisonous insects.

Chu Qi sighed in his heart, ignoring the fact that Luo Xin couldn't beat the poisonous insects, and finally agreed, "Yes, I also want to find the exit of the maze and my fellow disciples."

"That's really thankful to you, fellow sword cultivator." Luo Xin's eyes lit up, and he immediately jumped down from the treetop. Being able to walk with a powerful swordsman, there is no doubt that Luo Xin's heart is now full of security.

Chu Qi: "..."

Although, he is not a swordsman.

Of course, Chu Qi didn't need to go out of his way to correct Luo Xin's cognition, which came from his status as a medical practitioner. Defenses can not do without.

The monks in the Yunhua Realm have heard a little about the fact that the Tianxuan Sect's medical practitioners know swordsmanship. However, it has been many years since Baixuan went down the mountain to practice, time has passed, and everyone has now tacitly accepted that the disciples from Tianxuanzong are all sword cultivators, not medical cultivators.

"Lulu."

At this moment, the Gold-Tuning Beast trotted up from behind and rolled down into Chu Qi's palm skillfully.

Chu Qi lowered his head and saw that there was an emerald green foreign stone curled around its tail, and suddenly he had a bad feeling in his heart.

Chu Qi stroked the head of the swallowing gold beast, met its eyes waiting to be praised, and said quietly, "Xiao Jin, if Yan Jiuge is not around next time, you'd better not bring these things back."

Afterwards, Chu Qi turned to Shang Luo Xin, who didn't understand the reason, said, "Friend Luo, let's get out of here first.

"

He took out a flying spirit weapon from the Qiankun bag, and with a flash of golden light, it turned into a flying boat that could carry more than a dozen monks.

The flying boat looks elegant and luxurious, and the defensive barriers arranged outside seem to be very resistant.

"Fellow Daoist, you can control this flying spiritual weapon. I only build a foundation with my cultivation base, and I can only control it for an hour at most."

Luo Xin looked at Chu Qi expectantly.

Ever since he saw Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge practicing swords in Menghua Inn, Luo Xin has been full of enthusiasm for sword repairs. After entering the Yunxi Secret Realm, he also learned about sword repairs from his senior brother Ling Wu. "rule".

For example, a sword cultivator's natal spirit sword cannot be touched at will, and it is even more impossible for them to fly with the sword to take you.

Thinking about it this way, if you want to walk with this fellow sword cultivator in front of you, you must ride the flying spirit weapon together.

Luo Xin thought he was very thoughtful.

Chu Qi originally planned to travel on foot, because he couldn't control the sword, and it didn't seem necessary to take the flying spirit weapon.

But now suddenly there is a ready-made one.

The disciples of the Qingling sect are really rich.

Amidst the emotion, Chu Qi's familiar "Sasha" sound came from his ears again, and he nodded in response, "Okay."

Luo Xin consciously jumped on the flying boat, landed firmly, turned around and waited for Chu Qi to come up. But just happened to catch a glimpse of Chu Qi pulling out the spirit sword from his waist, the sword energy swept across, the sound of piercing the air was solemn, but in the blink of an eye, a mark was carved on the tree trunk not far from them.

Before Luo Xin could see it clearly, Chu Qi withdrew his spirit sword with a groan, and flipped onto the flying boat neatly.

Fellow Daoist Chu's sword is very smooth and smooth, and it looks very cool and beautiful.

Immediately, Luo Xin's desire to switch to sword training became stronger in his heart - when he returned from Yunxi Secret Realm, he would apply to switch from art training to sword training!

Chu Qi didn't know what Luo Xin was thinking. After he stepped on the flying boat, he enveloped the flying boat with his spiritual sense, and was busy controlling it to leave this place quickly.

The rank of the flying boat is not low, although it is not as fast as Jianxiu Yujian, but it is much faster than Yiye Bingzhou.

But after a while, the "sough" sound among the blades of grass behind them had gone away.

The other side of the swamp forest.

Yan Jiuge chopped off the head of the third-order poisonous scorpion with a sword, and the huge body collapsed beside him, causing other third-order poisonous scorpions around to back away.

The deeper the swamp, the higher the strength of the spirit beast.

Obviously following the direction of the blood contract, but the way he was doing made Yan Jiuge even more uneasy. The strength of the spirit beasts is getting stronger and stronger, if Chu Qi falls into their encirclement, it will definitely be extremely dangerous.

The only thing that reassured Yan Jiuge, or rather puzzled, was that he didn't see the sign engraved by Chu Qi along the way.

It means that he hasn't come near Chu Qi yet.

The location of the maze formation is complicated, and with the guidance of the blood contract, it is difficult to avoid some dead ends.

While thinking, there was a wave of spiritual power not far ahead.

Yan Jiuge raised his eyes.

The visitors were several disciples of the Qingling Sect, as well as Ling Wu, whom Yan Jiuge was no stranger to.

"Friend Daoist Yan, I didn't expect to meet you here." Ling Wu was also taken aback when he saw Yan Jiuge, and then came back to say hello.

"Have you seen my junior brother?"

"..." The

two voices sounded almost at the same time, and after they fell, the atmosphere fell into a brief silence for no reason.

Without asking, both sides understand that they have the same purpose.

Ling Wu sighed, and took the lead to answer, "Except for the three fellow disciples I found along the way, I didn't meet any disciples of Tianxuanzong."

"The only monks I have met so far are you." Yan Jiuge has never met other disciples. A disciple of the Qingling Sect.

"Which direction did Fellow Daoist Yan come from?" Ling Wu asked.

"East."

"I came from the west. This road only leads to the south, and the north is a dead end." Ling Wu explained.

In this way, they are all going the same way.

Yan Jiuge re-perceived the direction of the blood contract and found that the position had been adjusted, so he couldn't help sending a message to Chu Qi again.

Not far from the opposite side, Ling Wu was also communicating with his junior brother.

"Ayan?" Chu Qi's voice sounded.

Before Yan Jiuge could make an inquiry.

A loud voice suddenly came from the communication jade pendant in Ling Wu 's hand, "Brother Ling, you don't have to worry about me, I am very safe now, I have met a fellow sword cultivator from Tianxuanzong, and I am looking for the exit of the formation with him." The worried expression on his face faded a bit, "That's good." Finally, his junior brother was lucky.

Yan Jiuge: "..."

If he remembered correctly, that young disciple of the Qingling Sect only had a cultivation base of the middle stage of Foundation Establishment. When encountering a third-order spirit beast, he couldn't survive two face-to-face encounters, let alone protect Chu Qi.

"Aqi, can you tell where you are now? Are there any high-level spirit beasts around?" Yan Jiuge asked aloud.

"I don't know the direction. I carved the Zonghui along the way. I haven't met high-level spirit beasts, but there are little poisonous insects that are less than the first level. It's no big deal."

Chu Qi replied to Yan Jiuge.

After the two parties finished the communication, Yan Jiuge had to go with the Qingling faction and the others for the time being. Both of them had some means to find the direction, and it was not impossible to cooperate for a short time.

After Chu Qi finished the interrogation, he found a fork in the road ahead.

"Fellow Daoist Chu, where are we going?" Luo Xin asked him aloud.

After thinking about it, Chu Qi replied, "I feel that it is calm within a hundred feet, no matter where you go, it is the same. Just choose one."

"Anything?" Luo Xin looked surprised.

"Well, or, does Fellow Daoist Luo have any good suggestions?" Chu Qi asked him back.

"If it's a random choice, let's decide by throwing copper coins." Luo Xin looked serious, and while taking out a coin from his Qiankun bag, he continued to explain, "In our Luo family, if there is any major issue that cannot be decided, They will all use this method to solve the problem. Therefore, the business is booming and getting bigger and bigger."

"Friends, please." This is the first time Chu Qi heard of such a method, so he couldn't help but turn sideways to make an open space for Luo Xin, so that he can use the Luo family's unique skills. .

"——!"

A small copper coin was prayed for three breaths by Luo Xin, and then threw it into the sky. The copper coin was tumbling in mid-air, and it was about to fall.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The

gold swallowing beast got down from Chu Qi's shoulders at some point, squatting firmly on the ground, and opened its mouth to catch the falling copper coin.

The crisp chewing sound sounded in the silent air, and the two monks who were watching it eating were stunned.

Chu Qi inexplicably felt a little embarrassed, and when he came back to his senses, he apologized to Luo Xin on behalf of his pet, "Fellow Daoist Luo, I'm so sorry, I didn't take care of my pet just now, and let it swallow your copper coins."

"No! Friends! Is your spirit pet so good? Can it chew copper coins!" Luo Xin was stunned for a moment, and at first he was still thinking about what to do if he choked, but he didn't expect it. The little spirit beast chewed and swallowed the copper plate directly.

"Well... it is a little special, it likes to eat more. That's why its teeth are very sharp." Chu Qi explained for the gold swallowing beast.

"Wow!" Luo Xin exclaimed.

"Ding dong ding dong." There was a sound of metal collisions, and Luo Xin took out three large strings of copper plates from the Qiankun bag, and looked at the gold-swallowing beast with earnest eyes, "Little boy, do you want some more?"

Chu Qi: " ..."

Chu Qi picked up his gold swallowing beast from the ground before it opened its mouth again, and gently reminded Luo Xin, "Fellow Daoist Luo, let's choose a path first...it has already eaten the spirit beast food today. "

"Lulu."

But the belly can still hold it.

The Gold Swallowing Beast grunted twice, its bright eyes met Chu Qi's Youyou gaze, and then obediently leaned back on its shoulders and stopped making trouble.

Don't make the master angry, that kind of metal can be eaten elsewhere, and the master's healing technique is unique in the world.

The gold-swallowing beast is honest.

"Okay, then these are all for you, save them for later." Luo Xin listened to Chu Qi's words, and handed him the coin string. Chu Qi looked at Luo Xin's expectant eyes, and finally took the copper coins over, "Then I will thank Fellow Daoist Luo for Xiao Jin, is there anything missing for Fellow Daoist

Luo?"

There are many, you can take them out and exchange them with Luo Xin.

"Fellow daoist, you're welcome." Luo Xin scratched his head, his face was a little embarrassed, but he said in a low voice, "If it's convenient, fellow daoist, can you guide me to learn swordsmanship?"

"?"

Chu Qi was confused.

"It's like this. I think the swordsman looks valiant. I want to switch from art to swordsman in the future."

Luo Xin was in high spirits.

Chu Qi: "..."

But, shouldn't you learn swordsmanship from the elders of the school? He is a serious medical student, and his swordsmanship is only superficial.

"This, it's not very good, I only know a little bit." Chu Qi said truthfully.

"Fellow Daoist, you don't have to be modest! Your swordsmanship is really good!" It's very beautiful, pleasing to the eye, and can fight back poisonous insects. It's simply Luo Xin's ideal swordsmanship.

"...This matter, let's wait until you are sure that you want to learn swordsmanship. Learning swords takes hardship." Chu Qi persuaded tactfully.

"Ah? Suffering... I don't want to suffer..." Luo Xin suddenly felt a retreat, but he had a great yearning for the sword cultivator in his heart, and said with reservations, "I'll see when the time comes. If I can learn swordsmanship, I will send a message Friends of Daoism."

"Alright." At that time, there will naturally be an elder sword repairer from the Qingling Sect to teach Luo Xin, and Chu Qi will not miss his disciples.

After chatting, Luo Xin took out another copper coin and threw it away again. Let luck make the choice of the way forward for them.

The Gold Swallowing Beast obediently kept its mouth shut this time.

The copper coins landed smoothly.

"The front goes to the right, the back goes to the left! Fellow Daoist, it's the front, we have to go to the right." Luo Xin said.

"Okay." Chu Qi nodded, and steered the flying boat to the right path.

While walking, Chu Qi found a problem.

The trees in the forest are getting denser and denser, and the space left is gradually no longer enough for the flying boat to shuttle through.

"We're going down for a walk, the flying spirit weapon is too big." Chu Qi finally controlled the flying boat to stop in front of a tree intertwined with vines, and told Luo Xin the bad news.

"I have other small flying artifacts." Luo Xin didn't want to walk, there were many small bugs on the ground.

"Although I understand you, the concentration of spiritual energy in the bushes in front is very high. Maybe there are some natural treasures. It's good for us to go down and check."

Maybe it was really a stroke of luck.

After Luo Xin tossed a coin to choose the right path, the more he walked in this direction, Chu Qi found that the concentration of aura in the range of perception was getting stronger and stronger, indicating that it was very likely to be another treasure land.

Moreover, there is no aura of high-level spirit beasts around, so you can go and check it out.

"Okay." Luo Xin nodded, only to remember that they came here for the treasures of heaven and earth, and they were not busy escaping everywhere.

Opportunities and dangers coexist.

Luo Xin also understood this truth.

This time, Chu Qi turned over and jumped off the flying boat first, and Luo Xin jumped off the flying boat carefully after that, and put the flying boat back into the Qiankun bag.

In front of the two of them was a thick jungle, so thick that vines grew wantonly, entangled the trunks of each tree, and finally intertwined into a natural green net.

The moisture belonging to the swamp is a little weak, as if the vegetation in this area has been rooted, and the soil has become solid because of this.

Chu Qi pulled out the Guiyin sword, followed his perception, and walked towards the direction with the strongest aura ahead.

The Gold Swallowing Beast lay on his shoulder and moved the tip of its nose. It didn't smell any ore, so it gave up its plan to find the way.

Holding a defensive spiritual weapon in each hand, Luo Xin walked behind Chu Qi very carefully.

If there is any danger, he will throw two defensive spirit weapons, so that he can win the opportunity for sword cultivators to draw their swords.

The air is still, there is no breeze, only the sound of their own footsteps can be heard.

The road made of vines is constantly spreading upwards, they seem to be held in mid-air by vines, away from the ground.

"Wow, the vines under our feet are getting thinner and thinner, will they fall through with one foot..." Luo Xin asked worriedly as he walked.

"Probably not, we'll be there in about a hundred feet." Chu Qi sensed the destination.

When the dense fog faded within thirty feet of them, Chu Qi could clearly see the place with the strongest aura.

It was a huge tree surrounded by vines, with dense dark green branches and thick twigs interlaced, aura visible to the naked eye emanating from its veins, and it stood quietly in this place.

"Is there a big tree in front?" Luo Xin also saw the same scene as Chu Qi.

"How long has this tree lived? It's too big."

Luo Xin was sighing, and when he came back to his senses, he saw that the sword cultivator who was still looking at the big tree by his side jumped directly. Leaped and rushed towards the huge tree.

"Hey Fellow Daoist Chu, wait for me!" Luo Xin hurriedly followed.

"..."

Chu Qi who was walking in front did not answer him.

If Luo Xin could see Chu Qi's face, he would find that his dark eyes had been replaced by green green.

High and low voices came from the depths of Chu Qi's sea of ​​consciousness. The spiritual power in his body seemed to be out of control, continuously gushing out from the original spiritual root, and then wandering through the meridians of his whole body, making him As if returning home from exhaustion, he instinctively walked towards the huge tree.

"..."

How strange!

His fingers sank into his palm, and when the pain came, Chu Qi regained a brief sobriety. Without the slightest hesitation, he slashed at the trunk of the giant tree in front of him with a sword.

"——!"

In an instant, the strange attraction from the giant tree finally disappeared.

Chu Qi's consciousness regained his calm. He controlled the spiritual power in his body, and with his black eyes, he stared solemnly at the giant tree in front of him.

The depth Gui Yin sword cut was not deep, perhaps, it didn't even cut through its bark.

"Friend Daoist! Fellow Daoist, just wait for me."

Luo Xin's voice came from behind, and he chased after Chu Qi, panting.

"You just left without saying a word, did you find something urgent?"

"This tree is a bit weird." Chu Qi said to Luo Xin hesitantly, "Did you feel attracted by it just now?"

Luo Xin shook his head, "No! I just sighed, this tree has lived so long and grown so big!"

Looking down, Chu Qi looked at the gold-swallowing beast on his shoulder.

The Gold Swallowing Beast also shook its head, indicating that it was not attracted.

So, the inexplicable attraction just now was only aimed at yourself?

Doubt appeared in Chu Qi's eyes.